You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
● Increase profitable revenues from new r e p o r t s / subscription intelligence services. ● To manage your time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met. ● To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner. ● Effectively pitch intelligence subscription services and market reports at all levels. ● Establish credibility and trust with clients and internal teams. ● Continually develop customer knowledge and match subscription services to their needs. MONTHLY TARGETS: £50,000 p/m / MONTHLY TARGETS EXCEEDED (BEST MONTH: NOV £90,000)
● Managing a portfolio of accounts ● Dealing with all aspects of a campaign ● Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business ● Leading and training other members of the account team ● Managing the work of account executives MONTHLY TARGETS: £60,000 / MONTHLY TARGETS EXCEEDED (BEST MONTH £80,000)
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- SMi Group – 1 Westminster Bridge Rd SE1 7XW - June ‘15 - Sep ‘15 ● To display a high level of ability in objection handling and negotiation. ● Meeting and exceeding event budgets and targets (£25,000 - £35,000 p/m). ● Liaise with production, marketing, sales and event management as well as externally with clients to deliver a consistent message for each event. ● Attend and contribute to weekly sector meetings and event handover meetings. ● Dealing with multiple accounts (highly organized). MONTHLY TARGETS: £40K / MONTHLY TARGETS EXCEEDED (BEST MONTH £60,000)
● Run budgets on all aspects of mastering, liaising with A&R Co-ordination. ● Organize and book artist travel for all recording sessions in the UK and abroad ● Attend weekly scheduling meeting to note production deadlines for digital releases, physical releases and promos. Communicate these to the A&R Manager when required. ● Logic/ProTools experience ● Supply instrumental albums to sync team for pitches.
● Experience in a client services position, managing clients and responsible for account growth. ● Creating and Implementing marketing campaigns for new and current artists ● Managing schedules for various artists within the music industry ● Work with Promoters, Publicity Agents and Talent booking agencies ● Creating new campaign ideas ● Creating advertising materials ● Able to identify new business opportunities. ● Keeping client relationships (CRM). MONTHLY TARGETS: £100K / MONTHLY TARGETS EXCEEDED (BEST MONTH £120,000)
● Shadowing sales managers and key account managers to gage sales pitches ● Looking over and implementing online media plans ● Working as a part of media team learning strategy and other disciplines such as Multicultural, Insights & Analytics and Research) ● Assisting group members with various day-to-day client and/or agency tasks ● Gaining knowledge of basic media language and media math ● Utilizing company systems such as Ad*Views, Media Tools, Neilson, TGI, Mintel and various Internet applications/resources