I am a recent Birmingham City University graduate specialising within creative advertising. As a creative advertiser, I am constantly following trends within social and out of home advertising, ensuring my work is always relevant. I love to collaborate and learn new skills from other creatives, further developing my knowledge of the creative industry. I am a creative advertiser who has a unique approach and fresh ideas, always paying close attention to detail.
- The Social SwapThe Social Swap is a digital campaign that swaps users follower count for the step count, motivating young people to get out and walk more, reducing their carbon footprint. This campaign aims to take the importance off your follower count, and onto a sustainable lifestyle. This was a collaborative brief with, Cameron Robertson
- The Whopper SmileThe Whopper Smile is a campaign which rewards Burger King consumers based on how much they smile. Within selected Burger King stores, there will be facial recognition cameras at three key points within the store, the entrance, queue and tills. These cameras will tracks consumers facial expression to see how much they smile in store. If a customer has smiled enough, they will receive a unique code at the bottom of their order receipt. Customers can then input this code into the 'Whopper Smile'
- A Moment of CreativityEducation is killing creative and the system traditionally focuses on academic studies. LEGO wants to provide what education is neglecting by ensuring teenagers are having moments of creativity throughout their day. A Moment of Creativity is a campaign that fills teenagers days with bursts of creativity, ensuring teens have a proportion of their day dedicated to imaginative thoughts, getting them back in touch with their creative side.
- Embrace The LoveSelf-love and acceptance is a major issue within the LGBTQ+ community and this campaign from Coca Cola promotes individuals to embrace who they are as well as promoting self-love. Coca Cola 'embrace the love' is a campaign that spreads self-love and acceptance for all Coca Cola is to take the first steps in expressing what they love about themselves and providing consumers with a platform in which they’re able to do the same on a personal and meaning level.
- Your CarSpotify makes your journeys more than just a journey. My idea shows people the personal connection you can have with your car by listening to certain playlists on Spotify. Each playlist offers you a different experience depending on what mood you're in. This idea puts your car into different scenarios depending on what you're listening, showing people what Spotify in your car can offer.
- Zeus Protein SodaThe creative challenge was to rebrand Zeus Protein Soda. The aim of the rebrand was to make the brand more appealing for active males and females, as it previously had a more masculine tone of voice. The rebrand should create a brand identity which is exciting, fun and positive yet still maintaining the idea of power and energy of Zeus. The designs I have created combine the traditional iconography and illustration of the Greek God 'Zeus', with bright contrasting colours to create
Projects credited in
- Birmingham City University, BA (Hons) Graphic CommunicationGraphic Communication is not defined by a medium or a process – Students graduating from this course are defined by creating the appropriate message. Our students have substance, something beyond a surface impression, their work has depth, meaning and value. We support students to develop research informed, ideas-driven solutions, embracing both digital and traditional processes. We teach our students to critically analyse the context. In this fast changing professional landscape we believe it i
Graphic DesignerBareface media
- Birmingham, United KingdomInternship
Throughout this internship, I was working on creating social media and video contnet for their client 'EAT'.
Graphic DesignerPurely Plantain Chips
- Birmingham, United KingdomInternship
During this internship, I was working as their main graphic designer mainly working on rebranding the business, creating a brand identity which is fun, exciting and a reflection of their brand values. Throughout the internship, I was also working on social media content promotional content.
+ Show more
- Idea Generation
- Graphic Design
- Consumer Research
- Art Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Time Management
- Digital Advertising
- Quick Thinking