• Creative writer and Editor providing copy from across the world for a wide range of leading publications. e.g Highsnobiety, Dazed, Chaser, Wax Poetics, Red Bull Music Academy, Bandcamp. Time Out https://andythomas.contently.com/ • Staff Writer at Jocks & Nerds magazine. www.issuu.com/jocksandnerds • Copywriter and Editor at Soho House. https://www.sohohouse.com • Freelance copywriter for leading creative content agencies. e.g. http://www.leytoncentral.com/pdf/brochure.pdf. http://www.thelexiconbracknell.com • Writer of storyboards/treatments for music documentary series for Red Bull. • Copywriter and Editor of the London 2012 Olympics legacy tumblr. http://beyond2012.tumblr.com/archive • Copywriter for high profile Government/Industry forums. • Proofreader for both commercial and creative projects. • Interviewer and researcher for both commercial and creative projects. • Creative Industries Policy Adviser and Prince 2 qualified Project Manager. • Speech and brief writer for Government Ministers on issues ranging from culture to education.
- Copywriter Soho HouseEdited and wrote the events magazine for the Soho House North American members clubs. Wrote adverts to promote events for the magazine. Edited copy for House Seven website to help ensure last minute events are well attended. Managed team of marketing managers in each club to ensure timely delivery of tailored copy. Collaborated with marketing and design teams to increase attendance at events. Developed an appropriate and upbeat tone of voice for each House and event to draw in members. Produ
- Wild Turkey/Campari Group Social Media CopywriterI was brought in by Terry & Fran digital comms agency as copywriter for their brand remit across the Campari Group. This included creating a Tone of Voice document for Wild Turkey to align brand with consumer followed by daily Instagram posts. Created future strap lines such as "We're Not Afraid of the Burn".
+ View all
Projects credited in
- 'Hitomi Yokoyama' for Highsnobiety JPPhotographed streetwear luminary, Hitomi Yokoyama who has had an imprint on the Japanese streetwear scene from working with A Bathing Ape, Undercover, Goodenough UK and even developed a kids line for Neighborhood called White Wall. She has formed relationships that are rooted beyond the clothes and has been instrumental in shaping culture alongside with Gimme5 owner, Michael Kopelman. Words and interview by Andy Thomas
- 'James Lavelle' for Highsnobiety Issue 18I photographed DJ, label-owner, curator and tastemaker, James Lavelle for the front cover for the 18th issue of Highsnobiety. There will be three UV-spot design variants from artists: Gio Estevez (Supreme), Futura & 3D (Robert Del Naja from Massive Attack). Interview and words by Andy Thomas Creative Direction by Edward Chiu Special thanks to Elliott Power & George Lockhart Highsnobiety Issue 18 is out now / article can be seen also on the Highsnobiety website that has an accompanying short-f
+ Show more