Do you really want to delete project SHAPE SHIFTERS?
Do you really want to hide project SHAPE SHIFTERS?
Do you really want to unhide project SHAPE SHIFTERS?
- responsible for developing graphic concepts for music artists via Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator - liaise with New Business Management sector, alongside Artist Management - prepare files for printing on t-shirts [i.e. separating layers, defining pantone colours etc.]
- responsible for research + concept development for AW 2015 collection - sourcing manufacturers for showpiece production - design + development of silhouettes + textile design via Adobe Illustrator + Adobe Photoshop
- assisted with the development of bespoke material structures for use in the Iris Van Herpen SS 2015 collection entitled “Magnetic Motion,” Paris Fashion Week
- assisting with client fitting appointments [ including: measurements, fabric selection, coordination etc.] - pattern cutting + hand-based construction for bespoke suiting - alterations of tailored garments [including: eveningwear, suiting etc.]
- design + development of all interior and exterior home products - concept + design development for various cross-industry collaborations - ongoing collaboration with sales team regarding development of existing client programs + plans for new business - main liaison between design office + overseas manufacturers [ Canada, USA, Belgium, India + China] - assistant designer + stylist for Canada Tourism fashion presentation | Berlin, World MasterCard Fashion Week FW 2013, SS2013, FW 2012 | Toronto - attendee + buyer at 112th Canton Fair | Guangzhou, TEXWORLD USA , Apparel + HomeTextiles Sourcing Expo | New York
- luxury sales in ready-to-wear, denim, footwear, handbags, perfumes + accessories - visual merchandising [including: main window displays, in-store fittings] - assisting stylists and celebrities with look selection for editorials + event appearances
- research + development for SS 2009 collection [moodboards, creative direction etc.] - defined key themes for upcoming collections [ sportswear, casual, evening etc.] - textile pattern development for menswear jackets, sweaters, vests + shirting - technical design + specifications via Adobe Illustrator + Adobe Photoshop
- research + development for upcoming AW 2009 collection - womenswear + menswear toile development - pattern development [cutting + adjustments] - quality control