I am a London-based freelance consultant passionate about strategy, branding, innovation and design. In the work I do I aim to make a positive impact progressing human & environmental causes in a way that is emphatic towards the user, the organisation and the environment. As a creative and strategic thinker, my purpose, as in the words of economist Paul Romer, is to create "better recipes, not just more cooking".
- A Creatives Digital Presentation of SelfA reflective piece of Erving Goffman’s 1959 dramaturgical approach applied to the digital social establishment. I discuss myself as an emerging creative professional and my usage of digital professional networks LinkedIn and The Dots as investigatory case studies to identify, unpack and evaluate the digital presentation of self and the value of LinkedIn and The Dots for the creative professional. Divided into two sections: discourse analysis and applications. The discourse analysis provides the
- "Start-up's Atomic Structure" : A Structure Modelling tool for Start-upsCreation and visualisation of a startup's business structure and its relation to its ecosystem. To be used as a viability and success assessment tool for startup businesses that are creative, innovative and/or technological. ©AngusBamford2021
- Designing a Sustainable Future for Kids FashionDisrupting fast fashion’s lack of regard for environmental consequences through initiating circular design principles and advanced consumer engagement solutions. Areas of Research: Fashion Business, Sustainability, Strategic Design, Branding, Retail Solutions, Circular Economy. ©️AngusBamford
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
Goodsted is a collaboration platform for social and environmental impact. We help charities, non-profits, social enterprises and small businesses that are facing new challenges to recruit volunteers with the appropriate skills. For volunteers, we help you to find causes and projects that are the best fit for your passions and skills. My role consists of content creation, strategy, and planning to help with boosting Goodsted's brand awareness and MQL's. I spread my time primarily between social media, email management, UX design, brand strategy, customer support and lead generation. Although like in any startup I also support and contribute to the workings of the rest of the team, on many different challenges, using my business and design skills.
Research AssistantGoldsmiths, University of London
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Research Assistant on the project: Challenging the Status Quo as a Role of Arts Management between Laselle University, Singapore and Goldsmiths College, University of London. Contributor to the presentation and report on the London based art-tech start-up Feral Horses as an example of an innovative industry disruptor which democratises the art market through selling art as shares.
+ Show more
- Business Development
- Creative Conceptualisation
- Creative Consultancy
- Business Strategy
- Artistic Direction
- Brand Architectue
- Audience Development
- Art Administration
+ Show more