You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Hardworking, ambitious and creative individual looking to advance my career in Communications. Graduated last year, from the University of Sussex achieving an LLB (Honours) in Law with American Studies. Since then I have completed internships at two Consumer PR agencies.
• Managing press office activity for clients including adidas, Barclays, Sony, HTC Vive, UK Coffee Week & London Coffee Festival • Distributing seasonal campaign, press and news assets • Organising events and seeding to targeted media and influencers in order to build relationships and generate coverage across print/online/broadcast media • Arranging music licenses, photography permits and product rotation • Supporting press events, meeting with bloggers and social influencers • Proactively answering daily press enquiries • Working to set KPI targets • Monitoring and collating coverage into daily/weekly/monthly reports • Booking flights, hotels etc. for events abroad
• Working with fashion, beauty, health and charity clients on the Consumer and Lifestyle team (including Nicky Clarke, Ninja Coffee Bar, St Marks, JD Sports) • Researching, writing and selling in press releases, e-alerts and case studies to targeted press • Contacting national and regional journalists in order to generate coverage • Using Gorkana, Celebrity Intelligence and OnePage to create and update media lists • Organising expense reports and preparing documents for meetings • Writing blog posts and assisting at photo shoots • Organising seasonal gifting to influencers, arranging couriers for samples to press • Assisting with the set-up and breakdown of meetings
• VIP bar team for events • Serving cocktails, hosting events, attending training days, training new staff
• Worked in the Miami store while studying in America • Merchandising the department in line with high quality standards • Achieving sales incentives, maintaining SPH goals • Processing inventory & coordinating shipments
• Working on the bar, on the door and in the cloakroom, • Training new staff • Opening & closing the venue
• Hired for London Film Festival and subsequently asked to work in another venue • Preparing and serving food, checking stock, cleaning • Making sure the cinema was presented in line with company policy in order to provide a quality service
• Attending court, taking notes, transcribing audio, writing case summaries • Sending post, general office admin • Using discretion with sensitive information