You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
International multilingual and socially active Individual with the ability of communicating easily with anyone, through fluency in English, Spanish and German and advanced knowledge in French and Italian. Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Word, Office, and Power Point. With a strong passion in Photography (workshop with Steve McCurry and Amedeo Turello)
• Office Management • Customer Service and Care • Assisting and Executing POP Up Shops • Assisting in Website Maintenance
• Official Photographer during Art Basel, Art Basel Miami Beach & Baselworld. • Managing social media platforms of the magazine. • Translator; German to English/German to Spanish. • Documenting events live on social media accounts
• Compiling briefing notes for clients and journalists. • Undertaking essential research for photo16 exhibition. • Contacting possible festival partners for photo16 exhibition. • Organize work flow of Charity Gala (prices & contacting ambassadors and sponsors). • Translate various content from German to English.
• Assisting Editors in the Fashion Cupboard • Returns • Call-Ins • Edits • Update ELLE`s Instagram page
• Compiling and updating the press guide for GROW London. • Organising the magazine library. • Scanning and documenting coverage for clients (Airbnb, ercol, GROW London, Hackaball) • Updating press lists. • Compiling briefing notes for clients. • Undertaking essential research for client projects.
• Collate and monitor mentions of Mulberry in print, digital and social media. • Scan, rename, and file al daily press coverage. • Hold daily meeting to notify team members of daily press coverage. • Send internal daily update of press coverage to agreed team. • Management of samples and returns. • Product focus reports and international reports
• Supervising The Exhibition by the Stellar Art Foundation at the Kempinski Hotel in St.Moritz • Conducting Tours of the exhibition to visitors in English,German and French.
• Writing letters to possible new distribution partners. • Creating social media plan for August & September in English & German. • Adding events to official website. • Assist Editorial team to proof read articles in English & German.
• Supervising official press desk at the art fair. • Assist PR Manager with press releases and press communications. • Assist international reporters and journalists in English & Spanish.
London College of Fashion Field of study: Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs Outcome: In this course I learned to understand the different sides of the fashion industry. From inspiration to creation of a fashion item, alongside subjects such as Study Skills, Communications, PR techniques,Journalism, Fashion Theory, Drawing and Fashion History.
London College of Communications Field of study: Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication