I believe in a design that is not only functional but also memorable. That makes the difference. That conveys a personality. That’s why I love being involved from the very start, when the brand is shaped. I always need to produce work that I can be proud of, so I’ll dedicate the same effort both working for a small brand and a multinational company. I’m not scared by challenges and hard work, and I strongly believe in the power of working together to find the right voice. I thrive when I’m asked to bring fun and flair to a project, and being a generalist allows me to tackle jobs that require a broad range of skills. Last but not least I like working on things that matter.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Collaboration with Communication Agencies, Brand Strategists, Marketing Managers and startups on various projects (branding, responsive websites, print & digital design) - Freelancing allowed me to develop my organisational and communication skills: being proactive, presenting my ideas and deal with clients, budgeting and managing my time often with tight deadlines, pushing myself out of the comfort zone, solve the problems, deliver my work to third parties efficiently
- Illustrations for Rajapack campaign "Wrap it up: how to package unusual items", design concept and layouts for interactive content pieces (Homeserve's interactive quiz, Furniture Village's summer campaign) - Some print design and production of collaterals
- Non-profit (International Alert, Frontline, Breast Cancer Care, CLDF), fashion (London Fashion Week, Emilia Wickstead, British Fashion Council), health/wellbeing & corporate clients - Wireframes based on scoping documents, concept & layouts following the brand guidelines - Concepts & layouts for pitches to acquire new clients + Front-end development when Wordpress websites - Managed numerous design projects simultaneously with frequently changing priorities
- Creation and development of online and offline work over 9 Bingo Sites and affiliates (website redesign , weekly promotions, animated banners, mailer templates and images, LPs and promotional banners) - Developing concepts and turning them into engaging final designs maintaining the site brand identity - Managing workload on numerous projects in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities - Assisting the Head of Digital Design, as well as being able to cover some aspect of her job when absent
- Coding & optimizing the design for HTML websites, newsletters, banners (Flash, GIFs and HTML). - Works for clients such as BT, National Grid, Redcare.