I believe in a design that is not only functional but also memorable. That makes the difference. That conveys a personality. That’s why I love being involved from the very start, when the brand is shaped. I always need to produce work that I can be proud of, so I’ll dedicate the same effort both working for a small brand and a multinational company. I’m not scared by challenges and hard work, and I strongly believe in the power of working together to find the right voice. I thrive when I’m asked to bring fun and flair to a project, and being a generalist allows me to tackle jobs that require a broad range of skills. Last but not least I like working on things that matter.
- Everything's fineI've designed a t-shirt for a Print Social campaign to raise funds for Women's Aid. Women’s Aid’s works at both local and national levels to ensure women’s safety from domestic violence and promotes policies and practices to prevent domestic violence. 10 days to go! https://www.weareprintsocial.com/campaigns/everything-s-fine - During the pandemic women faced the burden of juggling work and care, feeling the pressure to successfully wear different hats. A tarot card to find answers to all th
- The Restart ProjectThe Restart Project helps people learn how to repair their broken electronics, and rethink how they consume them in the first place. I’ve worked with them for the last 3 years on print and UI projects, adding to the existing brand image new illustrations and visual concepts to the User Area . Most of the print materials are downloadable assets that each group can print themselves at home, so they need to function in black and white too.
- 1 a dayA personal project started at the beginning of this year: I wanted to challenge myself in creating a visual diary every day, in an hour. I limited the palette to black and red to make it easier. The aim was to have a free zone at the end of the work day where experimenting different styles without worrying of being on brand, pretty, trendy or meaningful. So some (most) of them are ugly, others pointless. The other point was to be honest: each one derives from something really happened during the
- ZentalZental is private quality dentistry delivered in a Zen environment with customer centred care at the heart of its focus. The Zen look & feel is abstract, achieved using shapes (rounded, organic) colours (pastels, serene) and materials (wood, stone) rather than oriental references, portraying a more personal, friendly and approachable environment.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Collaboration with Communication Agencies, Brand Strategists, Marketing Managers and startups on various projects (branding, responsive websites, print & digital design) - Freelancing allowed me to develop my organisational and communication skills: being proactive, presenting my ideas and deal with clients, budgeting and managing my time often with tight deadlines, pushing myself out of the comfort zone, solve the problems, deliver my work to third parties efficiently
+ Show more
- Visual Design
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Brand Design
- Wordpress CMS
- Icon Design
- Gif Animation
- Logo Design
- Infographic Design