You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Multimedia Producer, Multi Media Unit/The College of Law?
Do you really want to delete project Producer/Director, LNTV (Subsidiary of The College of Law)?
Do you really want to delete project Producer/Director, Media Development Group/The University of Law?
Do you really want to delete project Producer/Director and Instructional Designer, Media Development Group/The University of Law?
• Producing promos and marketing material for The University of Law. Generating concepts and pitching the end product to stakeholders. Pitching visual ideas and solutions. Writing storyboards and scripts, directing multi camera crews on location and supervising the edit and delivery. • Liaising with clients establishing ways to deliver media and new eLearning courses ensuring the best and most appropriate instructional design. Working with subject matter experts developing high quality eLearning products and media with a good learning design. • Conceptualising, designing and building the prototype of a new eLearning product using flash video and built-in interactions.
• Producing promos and marketing material for The University of Law. Generating concepts, pitching visual ideas and solutions. Building campaigns in a multi-platform environment. • Producing videos and promos for external clients. Writing storyboards, treatments and scripts. Conceptualising and pitching the end product to stakeholders. Developing projects effectively and efficiently whilst ensuring we stay true to the original concept. • Directing and vision mixing live multi-camera studio productions, outside broadcasts and panel debates on location with audience interaction. Directing reconstructions using actors and props. Directing motion graphic designers and audio engineers, supervising the edit.
• Producing 1/2 hr documentary-style broadcast quality programmes for Solicitors on developments in law and gain Continuous Professional Development points. Advising on interviewees and structure of programme. Preparing a treatment. Editing script with legal editor and scripting pieces to cameras and voice-overs. Directing film crew on location and studio. Directing reconstructions using actors and props and sourcing archive material. Ensuring programme comes in on budget and meets all editing and delivery deadlines. • QAing and editing LNTV scripts from other producers. Ensuring scripts are factually accurate, structurally correct and use clear and concise language. Viewing programmes to ensure they have achieved the learning objectives, that the content is factually accurate, complies with House Style and is of broadcast quality. • Producing promos and marketing materials for the College of Law. Pitching visual ideas and solutions, generating concepts.
• Producing and directing interactive web-based tutorials using advanced interactive technology, streaming video and separate podcasts. • Working with subject matter experts developing high quality eLearning products and media with a good learning design. Overseeing content - asset gathering, editing scripts to ensure learning outcomes are delivered and narrative is clear and logical. Ensuring look and feel conforms with House Style. Sourcing images, clearing copyright for all assets. • Directing filming, voice-over recording and reconstructions using actors and props. • Producing promos and marketing materials for the College of Law. • Overseeing training of new assistant producers and point of contact for queries regarding procedures, style and technical difficulties.
• Producing broadcast quality corporate promotional films for Canon Europe. • Conceptualising and pitching the end products to stakeholders. Writing storyboards, creative treatments and scripts. Directing single and multi camera crews on location in Norway and Denmark, supervising the edit.
Pitching, producing, directing and editing promotional video projects for the Norwegian Tourist Board and Innovation Norway.
The Last Hunt • Pitching and developing a 3 x 1 hr character driven documentary series for Sky One following Britain’s oldest hunt the year hunting was banned. • Leading a team of 3 people in development I identified the final format and found the contributors. Filmed some of the original footage and supervised 3 Digi Beta crews on location. • Shaping the series in line with Sky One’s new branding.
Programme about a new drug, which can help fight kidney cancer. • Directing Digi Beta crew on location in a London hospital.
The Secret Lives of Britain. 6 x 1 hour observational documentaries. • Finding characters and stories and setting up shoots.
Sexy. 6 x 30 minutes Factual Entertainment series. • Supervising a team of 3 researchers in UK office and finding characters, stories and strands. • Filming on locations in Finland, California, Nevada, New York and UK.
Secrets of the Sex Gods. 4 x 1 hour documentary series investigating what makes certain people attractive to the opposite sex, and finding out if someone without these traits can learn them. • Developing the programme format and working closely with the Series Producer throughout production. • Overseeing the production of all four programmes editorially. • Developing, setting up and filming one particular episode. • Acting as Series Producer in his absence.
UWROS. 9 x 30 minutes worldwide. • Finding contributors and setting up shoots • Filmed in UK, California, Arizona, Nevada, New York, Florida, Sydney, Bangkok and Copenhagen.
Eurotrash, series 16. 10 x 30 minutes. • Finding characters, researching, setting up and filming all stories and studio guests from the Nordic countries and Holland, as well as some from other European countries. • Developing stories and studio strands, researching and clearing archive. • Directing shoots • Assisting in studio filming in Paris.
Eurotrash, series 14. 10 x 30 minutes. • Finding characters, researching, setting up and filming all stories and studio guests from the Nordic countries. • Developing stories and studio strands, researching and clearing archive. • Assisting in studio and location filming in Paris.
I had my own column in the magazine, writing reviews of gadgets, cars and new technical inventions. In addition I also wrote features and interviews with fascinating people.
From 1996-2002 I worked as a presenter. Credits include: BBC: V/O Narration for BBC World and BBC Prime. Sky One: (Action Time): Dating Hell. 9 x 1 hr. Co-presented the series with Roland Rivron recorded as live in a studio with a large participating audience. (Bullseye Productions): V/O Narration on three series with weird and wonderful stories from across the world. L!ve TV: Presented around 200 magazine style programmes recorded as live in 5 cam studio with guests. Produced and presented VT packages. Boys Toys, The Weather in Norwegian, Fate & Fortune, travel documentaries. Commercials and Promos. Granada Men and Motors: The Blue Whale. 16 x 1hr series with James Whale recorded as live in a multi camera studio with guests and an audience. Fully Exposed 2. 24 x 30 min documentary style programmes with guests and interviews on location. Bid-Up.tv: Live multi camera studio presenting. Promos. ITV: Fantasy World Cup, Fantasy Football, London Tonight, Taking The Pitch and It Shouldn’t Happen To A TV Weather Presenter. LWT: The Lab. Channel 4: Under The Moon. Channel 5: Night Fever, The Jack Docherty Show and Exclusive. CNN: News. NRK: Aapen Post, U-Filter and Lordagsrevyen. TV2: Nyheter and God Kveld Norge. TV Norge: Nyheter. Metropol Live: Documentary. Talk Radio: James Whale, The Ian Collins Show. BBC2 Radio: Sports. Radio 5 Live: Radio 5 Live. Liberty Radio: The Sam Miller Show. Phoenix Film and Video: Voice overs. Pioneer Productions: Weather Watch. Cool World Films: Sports reporting and interviews. New Horizon: Presenting in a large multi camera virtual set in Baltimore, USA. Fin: Campari commercial. Nissan: Commercial. Millwall FC: Commercials. L!ve TV: Commercials and promos. Norwegian radio stations: P1, P2, Radio 1, Tronderradioen, Radio Tri.
Acting and Musical Theatre
Creating four theatre sketch show productions, with a foundation course in all aspects of the stage craft, from writing material to performing, singing, dancing, choreography, stage lighting, sound, art direction and set building.
High School Diploma with Honours.
A-Levels in Music, Norwegian, Geography/History, Social studies.
L!ve TV, most innovative channel at the cable awards.