You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionate insight consultant & workshop facilitator, I have worked with a wide range of clients, specialized in youth brands and tech companies. Having gained experienced in a variety of sectors, my practice is to work closely with interdisciplinary teams, redesigning complex problems to catalyze inspiration, insight and change. Always eager to learn, my thirst for knowledge led to pursue a PhD at the University of Leeds about the creative start –up scene of Athens, Greece.Locked Pro Plan feature
● Design and facilitate large scale ideation workshops to address each time specific brand challenges (brand positioning, activations, communication platforms, repositioning) using innovative techniques ● Manage all aspects of ideation workshops from start to end, responsible for collaborating with freelance creative practitioners, experts & digital influencers ● Successfully manage qualitative projects from start to end: From desk and ethnographic research to analysis of results and delivery of meaningful insights - Specialized in audience research for cultural institutions & media industries ● Work with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of projects ● Develop strong and long lasting relationships with international & national clients and other external partners
I was awarded a TUBITAK Research Fellowship to pursue an ethnographic research about creative entrepreneurship in Istanbul. I collaborated with the vibrant research community of Cultural Policy and Management Research of Bilgi University.
● Conducted ethnographic research about the creative ecosystem in Athens ● Published a working paper for the Dynamics of Virtual Work, titled “Living in ‘Beta’: Hubs, Collectives & the organization of alternative moral economies in Athens”
● Managed a wide range of creative professionals by ensuring creative projects are completed in time and within budget ● Produced plans, proposals, reports ● Created and managed budget while tracking expenses for independent artistic HOLY projects ● Organized from scratch project files and databases ● Created stand-alone copy & content specific ideas for websites, mobile apps, social media and marketing material
● In charge for every facet of the Management Committee Meeting (plan, choose meeting locations, arrange transportation & accommodation, food) ● Monitored administrative workflow and produced final reports
● In charge of screening creative workers’ (artists/ writers/ curators/ designers/ developers) applications for Artist in Residence programs/ research fellowships/ exchange EU programmes ● Supported creative workers during their residency by helping them to conduct primary research and establish international connections ● Managed all aspects of Artist in Residence programmes (event management, light budgeting, equipment, freelancers) ● Curated & promoted Artists in Residence open studios & exhibitions ● Organized & facilitated monthly thematic events, talks & workshops with local & international stakeholders aiming to support creative enterprises’ growth ● Documented and managed artists, curators & collectors databases ● Maintained and updated Maumau Art Residency website & social media page, edited the monthly newsletter & run social media campaigns ● Conducted monthly reports for international & national funding bodies
● Created digital databases for the records of Kedros books ● Assisted in various events & book presentations
● Assisted in the organization of international conferences & research talks