Antonia works as a freelance film producer, director and editor. As director-producer-editor, she has made music videos for artists Elena Tonra (Ex:Re/Daughter), Night Works, Holy Moly & The Crackers, Ruth Lyon, William Marsey, Culture Mile and the concert series Listenpony. As producer, she co-founded Other People's Films with her creative partner May Ziadé – their first film, Neo Nahda, was shot in 2022 and received funding from the BFI. She has worked as Senior Producer at creative media-on-demand production company Box Media, and as Producer for Dazed Digital on their documentary about the youth climate change movement (‘THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, WE ARE THE RESCUERS’). As an editor, she worked on the 8-channel video installation for artist-duo Cooking Sections’ 2021 Turner Prize video installation, as well as their performance-lecture at Bard College in 2022. She has also edited videos for global development organization iDE Global, the charities The Bank of Dreams & Nightmares and Stuff & Nonesense, FAWCO, Abbey Road Studios and Abbey Road Institute. She regularly creates video content for influencers and the fashion industry (ownwayofinspiration, Aesop, Veuve Clicquot, Samose Samsoe, MEYA, Nayeh).
- Ruth Lyon - ClownMusic video for Ruth Lyon Director - Antonia Luxem Director of Photography - Tegid Cartwright Art Director – Rosie Bristow Production Assistant – Tommy Evans Makeup Artist - Victoria Taylor Editor - Antonia Luxem Colour Grader - Megan Lee Choreographer - Michaela Wate Dancers - Patrick Ziza, Amy Becke, Martha Hill
- Rising‘Rising’ explores our longing for human connection alongside our relationship with space in a locked-down world. Directed by Antonia Luxem, it features Marie Astrid Mence (Ballet Black) with Maxine Kwok (First Violin, London Symphony Orchestra) performing a new composition by composer Darren Bloom. ━━━━━━━━━━━ Culture Mile have partnered with Brookfield Properties and London Symphony Orchestra to bring you two short films celebrating the creative energy of the City. Each film features LSO musi
- Dazed: THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, WE ARE THE RESCUERSAs part of our new campaign #AFutureWorld, we premiere THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, WE ARE THE RESCUERS. In this short film, we travel to Stockholm to meet Greta Thunberg and document how she’s inspired a movement that’s spread across the world. Read our interview with Greta: https://dazd.co/2Jgw0z9 Credits: Starring: Greta Thunberg Xiuhtezcatl Martinez Jamie Margolin Juan David Giraldo Fridays For Future Mauritius Nadia Nazar Contributing activists: Alejandro Lotero Edgar McGregor Rachel Parent
- Ex:Re - Romance'Romance' is the first single taken from Ex:Re's self titled debut album, digitally out now on 4AD & Glassnote Records. Director: Antonia Luxem DOP: Tegid Cartwright & Antonia Luxem Assistant Director: Lia Buddenbrock Make-up: Paula Delgado Editor: Antonia Luxem Colourist: Rebecca Goodeve Thanks to: Ana, Bethany, Dave, Igor, Jen, Julian, Marika, Max, Oliver, Paula, Pete, Rosie & Turan http://vevo.ly/b0YWiv
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Greta Thunberg and the young activists fighting for their futureAs part of our new campaign #AFutureWorld, we premiere THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, WE ARE THE RESCUERS. In this short film, we travel to Stockholm to meet Greta Thunberg and document how she’s inspired a movement that’s spread across the world. Read our interview with Greta: dazd.co/2Jgw0z9 Credits: Starring: Greta Thunberg Xiuhtezcatl Martinez Jamie Margolin Juan David Giraldo Fridays For Future Nadia Nazar Contributing activists: Alejandro Lotero Edgar McGregor Rachel Parent Arpit Sharma Directe