You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
For 12 years now, I have been working as a graphic designer in advertising industry. Design has been a part of my life since I had my first computer. It is my great pleasure to do arts and I consider it as hobby and a profession of mine. Through my carrier as a graphic designer, I have worked for different clients for advertisement campaigns, mos of them were integrated marketing campaigns.
- Accomplishes creative department work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees. - Meets creative department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements. - Meets creative department cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions. - Formulates creative concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for art work and copy to be presented by visual communications media. - Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation. - Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production; - working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales; - developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites; - preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief; - reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually; - Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use; - Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set; - Supervise design staff; - Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff members; - Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style; - Coordinate activities with other artistic or creative departments; - Develop detailed budgets and timelines; - Present designs to clients for approval.
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers; - working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with - emerging technologies; - proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work; - demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print; - photography.
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job; - estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients; - developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose; - effectively check and approve work on press; - effectively collect electronic materials for output; - thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design; - using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.