With over 20 years experience working within the international contemporary art world, I have previously worked as a curator, gallery director and art advisor. I have specialised in luxury brand partnerships with internationally acclaimed artists, as well as copyright and licensing. ACE Art Advisory is a bespoke consultancy working with private, corporate and commercial clients sourcing art from both established and emerging contemporary artists. Clients include Soho House, Home House, Hix Restaurants, Firmdale Hotel Group, Audible, We Transfer, Topham Guerin, Hiscox and Deutche Bank.
- VISIBLE ARTIST AWARD 2023Announcing the launch of VISIBLE - the art prize created to drive meaningful change for emerging artists and under-represented artists in the UK. The award is supported by Audible and in collaboration with The National Literacy Trust and Accumulate - The Art School for the Homeless. The overall winner will be announced on 4th May 2023, with the total prize fund of £5,000 to be split between five winners. Along with the cash prize, the winning artists will be awarded mentorship from leading figur
- SUFFRAGETTE CITYPlinth and Bridgeman Editions present Suffragette City, an exhibition of female artists’ work responding to London – and redressing their historical absence from its canon narrative. From the fight for women’s suffrage to interrogations of the male gaze, from quiet interpretations of city living to themes of female erasure within it, Suffragette City will span needlework, photography, sculpture and printmaking to ask new questions of timeless issues. Featuring work by: Cornelia Parker, Bella F
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Bridgeman Studio Award 2019 Winner: Ken Nwadiogbu InterviewKen Nwadiogbu (b. 1994, Lagos, Nigeria) creates innovative drawings on various surfaces as he challenges and investigates Black socio-political structures and issues while engaging in multidisciplinary modes of storytelling. Inspired by issues relating to those around him, he began creating works that reflect their struggles, with hopes of making a change in his community.2
- We go behind the scenes of the Bridgeman Studio Award 2019 – ‘The Art of Diversity’ judgingPartnering with Verizon Media for the 6th Annual Bridgeman Studio Award, the theme this year was ‘The Art of Diversity’, a cause championed by Verizon through previous campaigns which sparked interest from artists across the globe. As the fastest growing contemporary art competition for artists, illustrators, and fine art photographers, we expected a good response but have been overwhelmed with both the quality and quantity of entries for this year’s theme.
- The Best Book Covers of 2017They say never judge a book by its cover… but we all know we’d be lying if it didn’t help sway our opinion. Bridgeman has licensed images for some beautiful covers around the world over the past year. Take a look at some of our highlighted designs, not including the winners of our first ever Book Cover Design Awards 2017.
- Vivienne Westwood Fine Art Collection: Wearable ArtVivienne Westwood licenses Bruegel paintings for use as print on accessories and clothing We are excited to announce that the hugely talented and inspirational British designer Vivienne Westwood has brought out a range of clothing and accessories using Old Master paintings. We have recently licensed a Pieter Bruegel the Elder painting and a Jan Bruegel the Elder painting, for use on towels, shirts and scarves. Here we see Pieter Bruegel's Fight Between Carnival and Lent used beautifully on a Viv10
- BSA2017 winning artist Alexandra Gurtner sees her final commission in printWe are so pleased to announce the launch of Author Beth Lewis’s latest title: BITTER SUN, by The Borough Press, an imprint of HarperCollins. Congratulations to Bridgeman Studio Award 2017 winning artist Alexandra Gurtner for her beautiful commissioned artwork. Publisher: The Borough Press, an imprint of HarperCollins Author: Beth Lewis Art Direction: Claire Ward Artist: Alexandra Gurtner1
- Artist Interview: Adrian WiszniewskiBridgeman Copyright speaks to Glasgow born artist Adrian Wiazniewski RSA, HonFRIAS, HRSW. Adrian Wiszniewski (b.1958) creates work characterised by a strong drawing element and a fertile imagination. Populated with contemplative figures set in vividly coloured Arcadian landscapes, his paintings are rich with symbolic, political and philosophical elements. Adrian Wiszniewski was born in Glasgow in 1958 and trained at Glasgow School of Art from 1979 to 1983. He was a leading figure in the reviva6
+ Show more
Senior Consultant & Curator
Art Curator & Senior Sales Consultant
- Marketing PR
- Visual Arts