- The Paxton CentreI am currently selling a collection of ceramic vases at The Paxton Centre in Crystal Palace, London. They celebrate the beauty and complexity of the female form. I am currently working on a sister collection that mirrors the ones being sold. So, instead of using pink I am going to use yellow. Exact same shape, number of vases and speckled glaze.
- Red EuphoriaRed, the feeling of enticement combined with deep red, the alluring pull of seductive intrigue. Black, the tension between intimacy and venture. The abstract physical feelings turn into alluring colors to reveal feminine burning sensation as simulation of body euphoria. With this the tension between the breast like forms and full-bodied entities it is a visual interpretation of our adventurous need to touch and feel.
- Roald Dahl - 'Drawing Ideas'Stepping out of the studio, myself and a small team interpreted the outcomes of an academic meeting in the form of drawing and paper craft. Inspired by the recognisable style of Roald Dahl, we encouraged those of the academic Alumni to join us in drawing and embracing creative methods of conversation. Through converting their ideas and solutions into both 2D and 3D, we were able to show a new and fresh platform for learning, project development, presentations and corporate meetings.
- The World of BoatsCapturing the spirit of a grand ship and the energy of moving waves, I performed an unfolding routine to an intimate audience. Unveiling ambiguous shapes, collapsed buildings and flattened sails, I told a story of a vessel travelling between lands. Through the use of paper I echoed the trees and wooden body of the ship. The waves were motored by subtly placed pulling tabs. Shadows and lighting elevated flat levels of surface and the chaotic buildings cut bold angles into the sea. From the use of
- Wobble VesselsNo more than six inches tall, these hourglass shaped vessels are an interpretation of movement and bodily change. Small and intimate, they evolved from the rotational force of being thrown on the wheel. They are the product of the relationship between myself the artist, my body and clay. When considering the names of which given to a ceramic vessel I.e. neck, shoulders, body and feet, it only feels right to compare them to that of a woman. The ability to hold a child much like a jug full of wate
Food and Drinks WaitressCompass Group Ltd
- Cardiff, United KingdomPart Time
To provide professional catering to large private parties, functions and entertainment events. Duties include; making and serving alcoholic beverages, greeting customers and guests and supporting other staff.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
To welcome guests into the restaurant ensuring smooth customer service was upheld to the highest of standards. Duties include; handling money, maintaining presentation across all areas of the restaurant, making enquiries over the phone and in person, showing customers to their tables and assisting fellow staff behind the bar.
+ Show more
- 3D Illustration
- Educational Design
- Arts Education
- Resource Planning
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Exhibition Organisation
- Public Speaking
- Space Planning
- Quality Control
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Project Design
- Ceramic Design