I’m a London based Creative with a background as an Art Director, Creative Director and Photographer. With a degree in Graphic Design and an advertising background at agencies such as Adam & Eve DDB, McCann Erickson and in-house at TK Maxx, my approach offers an ad man's thinking, an art director’s processes and a photographer’s eye, all rolled into one. Building brand identities, content creation, marketing and visual communication are my passions and with recent photo library roles as Deputy Director of Photography at Getty Images and Creative Director at Image Source, these were in evidence as I art directed and oversaw the agencies’ photography, producing imagery that connected profitably with customers worldwide.Locked Pro Plan feature
Managing day to day creative operations and productivity and building and maintaining contributor and customer relationships. Domeble are experts in creating premium quality content for CGI, HDRI and VR production with an emphasis on the evolving requirements of visual communication, primarily in the automotive sector.
- Visual consultancy, content creation, photo editing, ideas generation, shooting and art directing varied marketing content for clients.
- Successfully drove the creative direction of the business - Oversaw specific sales, marketing, PR, communications and branding strategies. - Managed and mentored photographers, art directors and editors worldwide. - Gave inspirational talks and presentations on visual and cultural trends to creative community around the world. - Implemented and ran creative content strategy, providing key subject areas for established network to deliver creative and commercial objectives. - Creative content generated £10m plus gross licensing revenues in 2017. - Grew contracted photographer community to 800 plus world wide. - Through MBO, successful exit in January 2018.
- As a co-founder of Cultura Creative, I drove the creative strategy to generate digital content, building a contributor community from scratch to over 350 worldwide by 2012. - Managed the curation of all digital collections, resulting in excess of 2,000 pictures a month being distributed for global licensing across over 110 platforms worldwide. - Content generated over £5.6m Gross license fees in 2011.
- Managed global roster of photographers, Art Directors and Editors conceiving and shooting creative content for ad agencies, publishers and designers worldwide. - Incorporated visual and cultural trends to maintain high imagery standards of Getty Images. - Art directed key shoots, winning a number of awards. - Set up and ran the Reportage by Getty Images collection, generating a brand new revenue stream from existing digital assets.
- Set up and ran the in-house advertising for TK Maxx, managing a team of designers and marketeers. - Created and oversaw national and local campaigns for TV, outdoor, digital, press, experiential and new store openings. - Built brand awareness across the UK, successfully growing the business to over 300 stores in the UK and Europe alone.
- Created, wrote and art directed popular national and international campaigns for brands such as Nescafe, Coca Cola, Shredded Wheat, Bacardi, Medicins Sans Frontiers, Black & Decker, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and the Football Association. - Pitched and won new business for South African Airways, Pfizer (Viagra) and BMW. - Created inspirational work for Medicins Sans Frontieres that raised over £1m for the charity. - Generated award winning creative work across press, outdoor and TV. - Gained promotion to Group Head, mentoring younger Creative teams.