Do you really want to delete project Red Carper Interiew?
Do you really want to hide project Red Carper Interiew?
Do you really want to unhide project Red Carper Interiew?
Do you really want to delete project LSMedia?
Do you really want to hide project LSMedia?
Do you really want to unhide project LSMedia?
Do you really want to delete project Topshop/ Topman Launch?
Do you really want to hide project Topshop/ Topman Launch?
Do you really want to unhide project Topshop/ Topman Launch?
Having completed my undergraduate degree at University of Liverpool, I then went on to freelancing at a couple of local publications including being a Features Editor of the student newspaper and being a music blogger. I was in need of a challenge after two years and set my sights on London, where I studied for an MA at King's College. During my time studying, I've interned and written for several publications and companies. I have over 4 years of writing and editorial experience and my writing portfolio can be found here- www.ashleymanning.co.uk
• High level of customer service and dealing with customer queries and complaints. • Stock management. • Handling cash
• Creating features articles about the music scene in London and uploading them via WordPress. • Contacting and liaising with promoters and DJ’s to secure press passes to review events and preparing future interviews and press releases. Key achievement: Having already been assigned as the London correspondent, I was then asked to also become the Ibiza correspondent.
• Reviewing music, theatre, film and comedy events. • Occasional feature writing. • Red carpet premier interviews. Key achievement: Interviewing Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg at Leicester Square.
• Creating content for online blog posts. • Creating content for weekly email newsletters using Mail Chimp. • Using Tweet Deck and other platforms to control and maintain publicity via social media. • Research and promotion for events planning. • Partaking in a weekly meeting to discuss targets and improvements based on trends and engagement from customers. • Familiar with using HTML in a CRM setting. • Analysing analytics and performance of own work. • Creating targeted campaigns. • Working with in-house photographer to source high quality photographs. Key achievement: Drove traffic to website leading to increased conversion.
• Diary and itinerary management. • Organising and attending meetings and conference calls. • Co-ordinating travel arrangements and expenses • General administrative tasks; stock, filing systems, mailing lists Key achievement: Implemented a database of potential clients and created the newsletter and mailing system.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop (Adobe Suite) • Creating and writing a weekly blog (‘Don’t Sleep On It’). • Increasing readership and website traffic through regular feature writing. • Liaising with management and artists. • Writing theatre and music reviews. Key achievement: Increased readership by creating a blog about a genre that wasn’t currently being covered by the magazine and also won article of the month.