You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Red Carper Interiew?
Do you really want to delete project Topshop/ Topman Launch?
Originally from Liverpool, a Content Editor and MA graduate from King’s College, London looking for an exciting opportunity within a creative company. With experience in editorial, content and digital marketing, I’m a creative, meticulous writer always seeking a challenge. Approachable, enthusiastic and friendly, enjoys being part of a motivating and encouraging team whilst also thriving under the pressure of working from independent initiative.Locked Pro Plan feature
(Contract) Managing a team of 18 freelance writers- commissioning, editing and publishing online content Content strategy and calendar creation Using data and feedback from analytics tools to evaluate and enhance content. Conducting marketing and content tests to increase engagement Managing blog using WordPress Content writing
Sales assistant at boutique tea store. Won Super Seller of the month
• High level of customer service and dealing with customer queries and complaints. • Stock management. • Handling cash
• Reviewing music, theatre, film and comedy events. • Occasional feature writing. • Red carpet premier interviews. Key achievement: Interviewing Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg at Leicester Square.
• Creating content for online blog posts. • Creating content for weekly email newsletters using Mail Chimp. • Using Tweet Deck and other platforms to control and maintain publicity via social media. • Research and promotion for events planning. • Partaking in a weekly meeting to discuss targets and improvements based on trends and engagement from customers. • Familiar with using HTML in a CRM setting. • Analysing analytics and performance of own work. • Creating targeted campaigns. • Working with in-house photographer to source high quality photographs. Key achievement: Drove traffic to website leading to increased conversion.
• Creating features articles about the music scene in London and uploading them via WordPress. • Contacting and liaising with promoters and DJ’s to secure press passes to review events and preparing future interviews and press releases. Key achievement: Having already been assigned as the London correspondent, I was then asked to also become the Ibiza correspondent.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop (Adobe Suite) • Creating and writing a weekly blog (‘Don’t Sleep On It’). • Increasing readership and website traffic through regular feature writing. • Liaising with management and artists. • Writing theatre and music reviews. Key achievement: Increased readership by creating a blog about a genre that wasn’t currently being covered by the magazine and also won article of the month.
• Diary and itinerary management. • Organising and attending meetings and conference calls. • Co-ordinating travel arrangements and expenses • General administrative tasks; stock, filing systems, mailing lists Key achievement: Implemented a database of potential clients and created the newsletter and mailing system.