- Adidas x EQTadidas is built on the premise of innovation and EQT is the shoe that defines creativity and excellence. The birth of EQT was motivated by the concept of essentialism, the idea that the release would include “everything that is essential, nothing that is not”. The back-to-basics result was a performance-driven 90s classic that became an underground success in London and beyond. In 2017, adidas Originals and EQT is inspiring a new generation of game changers to embody the concept of essentialism.
- Red Bull Music - Photo Mixtape: GrimeThree photographers talk about their time embedded in the scene Article originally published on May 6, 2016 By Son Raw for Red Bull Music. See full article here. Grime’s success hinges on the careful combination of the right beat, the best bars and an electric crowd. The MCs and rappers behind grime, a genre that splintered from garage in the early 2000s, at once shout out their London roots and make forward-thinking music for the future. Those helming grime’s first generation were determined
- Complex Mag: 30 Under 30: Music Industry Creatives Making Waves Right NowOver the years, there have been numerous never-quite-spot-on-but-always-well-intentioned captures of young professionals making inroads behind-the-scenes in the British music industry. Taking into consideration the cultural capital of the musical landscape today, there's really no credible reason a snapshot of "the future" should look like The Brady Bunch. Putting aside any racial blindspots that may be in place, and with all due respect to those placed, there also seems to be an altogether old
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Milk x Majid Jordan Tour Photography ProjectThe OVO-Signed duo partnered with Milk to capture the "Space Between" Tour. Milk's role was to curate and determine the best local photographers from cities that the tour will head to - with established names such as Ashley Verse, Cam Kirk and Places+Faces co-founder Ciesay, featuring alongside aspiring talents. A curated selection of the resulting images were then displayed across Majid Jordan and Milk social media channels.
- adidas Originals x DEERUPTTo extend Deerupt story through London creative partners and channels working with an open source framework delivering a targeted authentic output. Collaborated with 10 creatives: Ashley Verse Big Eyes Little Soles Crack Stevens FILFURY Filmawi Machine Operated Mason London Morgan Weekes Netti Hurley Pxssy Palace
- Adidas Originals "Off the Cusp" Campaign - June 2017Adidas Originals Campus "Off the Cusp" Campaign - 2017 I worked on the campaign for the June 2017 release of the Adidas Campus trainer in the UK. Working collaboratively with photographer Ashley Verse, we were given a brief that encouraged us to impulsively shoot the product in our everyday environment. We came up with the idea to shoot on an industrial estate minutes away from both of our homes as we felt it reflected both ourselves and that of the brands identity. The shoot, in which I mod
- Championing Diversity: this Black History Month, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeWe asked 11 of our creative heroes to each nominate 10 leading black change makers and creators who are shaping the current climate with raw talent, big ideas and crazy hard work. There is still a huge disparity of BAME individuals in the creative industry. Currently only 13% of the creative industry workforce identify as coming from Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds. In addition, only 8% of senior positions have BAME representation. Spotlighting this subject is as important as ever. True d135
- Commercial Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Adobe Lightroom