I'm Aurora, a Graphic Designer with a love of illustration. For me, the key to effective design is that it is underpinned with a good message. I wholeheartedly embrace the design process, researching deeply and undertaking extensive ideation and experimentation. My illustration and scamping skills enable me to communicate ideas and concepts quickly before spending time to refine digitally. I have recently graduated with a First Class Honours in Graphic Design BA at the Arts University Bournemouth and I’m currently looking for opportunities in the industry.
- 'Don't Bottle Up' CampaignCampaign to raise awareness for men's mental health issues. Instead of approaching the problem overtly, is done subtly to encourage men to open up on their own terms, rather than pushing them to. Using Budweiser as the main sponsorship to create a real context for the campaign in everyday situations that will create the most effect.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignAs a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a35
Graphic Design InternshipOlivia Burton
- London, United KingdomInternship
Work shadowing the Design Team at the Olivia Burton Head Office. This included creating illustrations for the company’s branding, personalised gift cards and completing day to day office tasks. I would have to communicate between the Product Design team and Social Media team to ensure my designs were in keeping with new trends and aesthetics. This gave me an insight into working as a team with an inhouse creative department whilst working closely with the head Graphic Designer.
Graphic DesigerBlack Box Network Services
- Bracknell, United KingdomInternship
Designing the User Interface for Scott Rail, Greater Anglia and TFL train information displays for a private local business. This included developing the portrait and landscape displays of the train and bus time tables, and using Adobe Creative Cloud to design a catalogue showcasing the display modules. As the only in-house Graphic Designer, myself and the company director would arrange weekly meetings to ensure I was meeting deadlines and following the brief. As the company worked within information display it was necessary to stick to company and industry guidelines when designing the User Interface.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Sketchup
- Concept art
- Sketching Ideation
- Idea Generation
- Visual Communication
- Creatively Minded
- Content Ideation
First Class Honours, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignArts University Bournemouth
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
First Class Graphic Design Honours Degree including a dissertation on ‘Investigating the effects globalisation has on a cultures beauty standard- How westernisation has influenced South Koreas beauty ideal.’