• Using survey date to generate life insurance and PPI leads • Using excel to upload customer date alongside other Microsoft packages • Following the data protection act • Ensuring the FCA criteria is followed at all times • Hitting daily targets and KPI’s efficiently • Using a varied range of dialler systems for inbound and outbound calling
• Teaching from basic to an expert level of Photoshop and Illustrator to students who are studying at degree level • Teaching new techniques in how to edit and to create in CAD alongside working on flat drawings and how to construct using programs.
• Operating in a busy environment • Serving alcoholic beverages • Cash handling • Stock replenishments during and after shift. • Serving hot food • Dealing with various types of difficult customers • Ensuring the place is kept tidy • Following health and safety regulations at all times • Working at unsociable hours
• Teaching students pattern cutting and production, managing them to work with their own initiative • One to one sessions teaching CAD (Photoshop and Illustrator • Attending meetings with tutors, assisting students to get the best out of them • Attending open day evenings for new students, convening into new student applications • Generating class presentations.
• Meet daily sales targets • Demonstrate business judgements, decisiveness, and well developed planning, analytical, and communication skills at a consistently high level of performance • Excellent customer service skills • An enthusiastic upbeat attitude • Good selling techniques • Communication with customers who may not be English • Product Knowledge • Smart and tidy appearance
• Monitoring the production process • Provide technical skills such as pattern cutting and sewing • Making sure samples are made on time • The ability to organise and prioritise my work • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Effective presentation skills Commercial awareness and knowledge of current market • A good understand of garment construction, and working cost effectively • Hand sewing • General Administration duties • Research and sourcing trims/buttons
Fashion and Clothing