Operate as the lead point of client contact Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to objectives, timescale and budget Managing team of designers and developers Forecast and track key account metrics Identify and grow opportunities
• Implementation of marketing strategies • Development and monitoring mailing campaigns • Creation of various communication materials • Assisting for logistics of events and trade shows • Management of database comprised of over 2,500 clients
• Website update; Administering SEO, Digital Marketing • Implementation of online marketing strategies • Creation of material for mailing campaigns
Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers Prepare lesson materials Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Identification and classification of historical facts of interest - Reporting with all cultural and historical site records - Assistant Administrator for historical induction of key interest points to Historical Society;
• Assisting Director with marketing activity planning • Coordinating the production of on/off-line communications • Assisting team members with daily tasks: answering customers’ requests, monitoring stocks...
• Leading Marketing research • Assisting coordination of events