Thanks for reading this area, Bahar Aydın is a multidisciplinary designer & videographer. She studied her major in Visual Communication Design with a minor Film at the Istanbul Bilgi University with knowledge of design, videography and branding. In 2016, Bahar created a cinema blog that allows her to enter 69th Cannes Film Festival area. In recent years, she created a mobile application called alt_idea with the Dean of Istanbul Bilgi University's Communication Faculty. Until February 2020, Bahar was in Manchester/UK to develop herself in videography. She worked there for six months in a firm called Nuttersons. Feel free to visit her portfolio at http://www.baharaydin.net/portfolio
- PlayWoppy - Marketing Visual DesignsWoppy, aims to teach technological trends both for kids and families. The game boxes are for children (3-5 years old) and their families to help them fall in love with STEM through proven cognitive theories with friendly characters such as Rigel for Blockchain, Spica for Robotics, Alphecca for the Art Game, Sirius for the Artificial Intelligence and Agena for the Green Economy game.
- Hannah's StoryCIMT wanted me to film and edit their documentary. I used Adobe Premiere Pro and After effects to edit this project. This is Hannah, and she has a condition name "hemiplegia." Hemiplegia is a condition caused by an injury that leads to paralysis on one side of the body. When I was doing my Erasmus internship in Manchester, our client wanted me to shoot Hannah's development over three weeks in CIMT's Liverpool clinique. So here is her story voiced by her and her physiotherapist.
- Kaiden's StoryThis is Kaiden, and he has a condition name "hemiplegia." Hemiplegia is a condition caused by an injury that leads to paralysis on one side of the body. When I was doing my Erasmus internship in Manchester, our client wanted me to shoot Kaiden's development over a month. So here is his story voiced by his family and his physiotherapist..
- alt_ideaCo Founder & Designer of alt_idea, an interdisciplinary idea collaboration platform. alt_idea will bring together people, who wants to see new ideas and collaborate others about the ideas. My approaches to understanding the problem was to process the prompt through brainstorming, designing the flowcharts and lastly creating the user interface designs. This project was one of the most challenging yet rewarding projects that I have completed. I thought it was going to be difficult to complete the
- Manchester, United KingdomInternship
Filmed and edited documentary and advertisement videos for the company, under the Erasmus + program in Manchester. I worked as a major role in film making and videography in Manchester. Also involved in many projects and worked with multiple clients. In particular I was involved with the following services; Tx Group, Kids Feeding Team, CIMT, Nuttersons and physio.co.uk. Also I showed consistently that I am capable of handling numerous responsibilities and meeting deadlines. Feel free to watch the videos that I created in these links: https://www.baharaydin.net/videos
Social Media Manager (Volunteer)Youth Opportunities
- London, United KingdomPart Time
I was curated Youth Opportunity's Facebook page and had been working as a Co-Ambassador for Turkey under the YO's Global Ambassador Program. Youth Opportunities (YO) is the largest global opportunity discovery platform which provides equal, free and easy access to unlimited opportunities to young people from all across the world. Young people from all over the world can get free access to 10 different categories of opportunities which include: Scholarship, Conference, Award, Grant, Exchange Program, Internship, Workshop, Volunteer service etc. for their personal and professional development. As a Co-Ambassador, I was responsible for sharing different opportunities with the youth of Turkey, and help them to avail these opportunities so that they can be empowered and then later serve their community. I had always been very responsible and taken tasks that encourages the vision of Youth Opportunities “Access to information for all”.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Presentation Design
- Visual Communication
- UX Design
- Video Editing
- Video Advertising
- Visual Design
UniChallenge ExpressAkbankThe UniChallenge Express program, organized by Akbank and IAB Turkey, brings together the young people and the new graduates, to prepare for the digital sector. Among the 530 applicants to this program, I was one of the 50 participants and was eligible to participate in the program. We took lessons while exploring the digital world and having the opportunity to chat with digital celebrities. We developed a solution oriented idea (based on the brief given to us) by doing group work and we made our presentation to Akbank and IAB officials at the end of the week with the help of our mentor.
+ Show more