Thanks for reading this area, Bahar Aydın is a multidisciplinary designer & videographer. She studied her major in Visual Communication Design with a minor Film at the Istanbul Bilgi University with knowledge of design, videography and branding. In 2016, Bahar created a cinema blog that allows her to enter 69th Cannes Film Festival area. In recent years, she created a mobile application called alt_idea with the Dean of Istanbul Bilgi University's Communication Faculty. Until February 2020, Bahar was in Manchester/UK to develop herself in videography. She worked there for six months in a company called Nuttersons. Currently, she is working as a Multimedia Designer, in a company called Digital Tree, located in Dubai/UAE. Feel free to visit her portfolio at https://www.baharaydin.com/portfolio
- Woppy - Marketing VisualsWoppy, aims to teach technological trends both for kids and families. The game boxes are for children (3-5 years old) and their families to help them fall in love with STEM through proven cognitive theories with friendly characters such as Rigel for Blockchain, Spica for Robotics, Alphecca for the Art Game, Sirius for the Artificial Intelligence and Agena for the Green Economy game.
- Hannah's StoryCIMT wanted me to film and edit their documentary. I used Adobe Premiere Pro and After effects to edit this project. This is Hannah, and she has a condition name "hemiplegia." Hemiplegia is a condition caused by an injury that leads to paralysis on one side of the body. When I was doing my Erasmus internship in Manchester, our client wanted me to shoot Hannah's development over three weeks in CIMT's Liverpool clinique. So here is her story voiced by her and her physiotherapist.
- Kaiden's StoryThis is Kaiden, and he has a condition name "hemiplegia." Hemiplegia is a condition caused by an injury that leads to paralysis on one side of the body. When I was doing my Erasmus internship in Manchester, our client wanted me to shoot Kaiden's development over a month. So here is his story voiced by his family and his physiotherapist..
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Hunting for Graphic designers and PhotographersHere at Nuttersons we are always on the look out for new creatives based in Manchester to join our team. We offer a wide variety of internships and apprenticeships ranging from social media to web design but right now we are on a hunt for some keen photographers and graphic designers. If you are interested in applying or have any other enquiries regarding work experience get intouch here: email@example.com We’re looking for somebody who is a fast-learning, hard-working perfectionist with2
- Manchester, United KingdomInternship
Filmed and edited documentary and advertisement videos for the company, under the Erasmus + program in Manchester. I worked as a major role in film making and videography in Manchester. Also involved in many projects and worked with multiple clients. In particular I was involved with the following services; Tx Group, Kids Feeding Team, CIMT, Nuttersons and physio.co.uk. Also I showed consistently that I am capable of handling numerous responsibilities and meeting deadlines. Feel free to watch the videos that I created in these links: https://www.baharaydin.net/videos
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Presentation Design
- Visual Communication
- UX Design
- Video Editing
- Video Advertising
- Visual Design
UniChallenge ExpressAkbankThe UniChallenge Express program, organized by Akbank and IAB Turkey, brings together the young people and the new graduates, to prepare for the digital sector. Among the 530 applicants to this program, I was one of the 50 participants and was eligible to participate in the program. We took lessons while exploring the digital world and having the opportunity to chat with digital celebrities. We developed a solution oriented idea (based on the brief given to us) by doing group work and we made our presentation to Akbank and IAB officials at the end of the week with the help of our mentor.
+ Show more