I'm a Creative / Art Director with over 20 years of experience working within the creative industry, with outstanding expertise in editorial design, art direction, branding, campaigns, photography and film direction. As the driving force behind creative for the iconic luxury retail store Harrods for over a decade, he has collaborated with some of the worlds most inspiring brands, which has seen his work showcased across multi-disciplines, including print, digital, and packaging.
- THE TASTE REVOLUTION’The Taste Revolution’ press campaign was designed to showcase the incredible food created within the Harrods kitchens by the world class talented and award winning chefs. The campaign was showcased on Harrods windows as vinyls and is used across the food halls as decoration and promotional material. The film its self ran across various social media channels and paid advertising.
- H BEAUTY BRANDING AND LAUNCH CAMPAIGNH BEAUTY ’H Beauty is my beauty’ The campaign brief was to support the launch of the first new beauty store from Harrods, named ‘H Beauty’. The campaign itself was to showcase diversity and inclusivity, within the range that ‘H Beauty’ offers. This particular campaign was a pivotal movement for Harrods and was prolific across all social media platforms, as well as creating stills for press advertising and iconically showcased along the Brompton Road, with editorial support from external publi
- CARTIER NEW BOUTIQUE CAMPAIGNA social media campaign of film and stills to celebrate the launch of the new Cartier boutique in Harrods. The film was shared across Cartier and Harrods.com, both instagram accounts and facebook channels. The stills were used for additional press and print media to advertise the launch.
- DOLCE & GABBANA + HARRODSDOLCE & GABBANA This campaign was to support a Dolce & Gabbana collaboration with Harrods, enjoying and celebrating the joy of when family comes together. The campaign ran as a series of stills printed in Harrods Magazine showcasing the Dolce & Gabbana collections and printed vinyls on the store windows along the Brompton Road. The film ran on all in-store digital plasma screens and across all digital platforms. And shared on Dolce&Gabbana’s social platforms.
- HARRODS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGNHARRODS ‘WRAPPED’ The Harrods ‘Wrapped’ concept was based on celebrating the magic of gifting a present at Christmas. By creating a wrapping paper design using historic moments and the store’s architecture, a unique pattern was created. The design was then expanded across all elements of the store, from window displays, entrances, bags, hampers, gift guides, digital screen network, dot com and digital platforms using animation. CREDIT: ANIMATION: MAINFRAME.
- HARRODS RE-UNIONS CAMPAIGNREUNIONS One destination, every occasion This campaign was designed to inspire the customers of Harrods to ready themselves for reunion parties following UK lockdowns, with one destination for every occasion. The campaign ran as a series of stills printed on vinyl and presented on the store windows along the Brompton Road and print media, with an emotive film showing on all in-store and all digital platforms.
Projects credited in
- Harrods MagazineThis is a selection of images shot for various commissions for Harrods magazine over the years. I'm in the debt of my friend & editor who had the foresight & faith to ask me to shoot everything from food to fashion & mainly not food at all, thank you Debs. We won the Jasmine visual award for the first series of B&W images & we were shortlisted the following year. They have always maintained the highest level of design & photography, it's been an honour to shoot for them.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Design
- Film Production
- Fashion Photography