I’ve spent over 10 years communicating ideas, stories and emotion for organisations in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Milan, Sydney, Madrid, Cairo, Mumbai, Taiwan and Sao Paulo. As a designer and a manager, I would describe myself as an empath. Fundamentally, my job is to listen. Quality and format(s) of output fall into place very smoothly, when this is done well. Because of this understanding, my experience has led me to visually communicate in a variety of ways. Brand identity and creative strategy are areas that seem to be the most impactful, the former of which, I have been lucky enough to win an award or two. I have personally worked with a number of large consumer brands, some of which include O2, eBay, Emirates, Ralph Lauren, Boots, Dr Martens, DreamWorks and The North Face. I also have worked in-house and developed internal design teams at large b2b organisations like Lightsource BP and AstraZeneca as well as smaller businesses and startups.
- Infographics DesignTo design infographics to be published in the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) Insights website. Each month a different topic would be the focus of each infographic. The infographics that I designed are named "Holidays", "Easter" and "Festivals" and are published on this website:
- Tropicana Beach ClubComplete branding design for new tropical themed club in London's Covent Garden. Including, logo design, illustrations of interior design concepts, illustration design for staff uniform concepts, complete marketing collateral (event flyers, social media posts, website boxes, banners and edited photos, newsletters, posters), menus and other in-house materials (displays, table menus, offer flyers, placemats) business cards, promotional packages, leaflets, magazine and newspaper advertisements, coupons (for drinks offers, cloakroom tickets), stickers, bespoke invitations (produced as airplane tickets), various signs and banner for the front of venue as well as the main elements used in the broader graphic marketing materials. With a month to create all of the above and consistently update and produce new materials for new offers, events and promotions, every day.
- Jack Beard PhotoTo design a logo for a freelance photographer. The client is a friendly, customer orientated worker but professional in practice, so the challenge was to bring this to the logo... and inevitably the branding. My idea was to create a illustration based logo. Fun to look at but should work across multiple platforms in both web and print. the typeface should also be friendly, so a script font would ideal, but one that is capable of a formal feel, in the right situation.
+ View all
Senior Designer (UK)Captify
London, United KingdomFull Time
ncreasing our offering as Data Infused Design Studio, within the in-house structure of the world's largest Search Data bank, outside of Google. UK workflow management. Maximising efficiencies and level of output. Supporting and developing the UK Studio Team.
Senior Designer, Global Commercial Operations (UK)AstraZeneca
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working with 14 brand teams in the UK, my remit is to work alongside creative agencies and a wider production team, in order to define in-house creative structures and educate on design-based decision making. To bring agency-level creative ideation, conception and strategy to the organisation's internal teams in order to complement the incredible work being done by agencies including Havas, McCann and Ogilvy. Another focus of my job is to aid the delivery the omnichannel experience for a few select brands.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing
- Silkscreen Printing
- Social Media Account Management
Print DesignSouthampton Solent University
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Year 1: Art History & Contemporary Art Critique Traditional Print Techniques Visual Research Year 2: Critical Discourse Editorial Illustration Fairytale and Folklore Illustration Narrative Book Illustration Year 3: Dissertation Negotiated Study Final Major Project
Best New/ Improved Visual Identity, Tropicana Beach Club (Highly Commended Award)Restaurant Marketer & Innovator (RMI)Tropicana Beach Club was the winner of the Highly Commended Award in the Restaurant Marketer and Innovator Award for Best New / Improved Visual Identity 2016/17. Competing against other high profile London venues such as the Breakfast Club, Busaba, Brewhouse & Kitchen, Chopstix Noodle Bar, Hache and Chop'd. I was the sole designer, responsible for designing the logo & visual identity, working with all internal Group Head Office Directors and external agencies, to create the brand and continue to design all sub-brands & events and produce all associated digital and printed collateral.