OPEN CALL FOR ALL KIND OF CREATIVES - Corona virus is bringing financial uncertainty. Feel free to dream and claim an optimistic future
Looking for collaborators, writers and photographers who wants to challenge the fashion and beauty industry.
Looking for developers who can create a simple Wordpress landing page with parallax!
- BBLS TEN SUSTAINABILITY PRINCIPLES POSTERIn the spirit of Dieter Rams’s ten principles of good design, BBLS Studio has defined its own set of principles that aim to unpack what sustainable fashion means, through this lens of circularity, and the choices a consumer can make. If eliminating the concept of waste and the continued use of new resources is the objective, then a circular economy is the strategy to use. A circular fashion industry would consist of business models that retain the value of garments while they’re in use, regene
- A NEW SUSTAINABLE BLUEPRINT FOR FASHION SHOOTSLondon-based sustainability and fashion-tech agency Techstyler and creative production house BBLS Studio have brought together pioneering fashion brands and platforms to create the world’s first sustainable, carbon calculated fashion editorial shoot. The project was delivered by prominent fashion brands sustainability credentials, including London-based Sabinna, BEEN London, Blackhorse Lane Denim, Marques Almeida and Patrick McDowell. International brands involved include Jacquemus, Gucci and Bo
- FISHERWOMANThe fishing industry lacks awareness of gender equality and the environmental issues which pose a threat to our oceans. Ninety per cent of the world’s fish stocks are either fully fished or over-exploited and yet the livelihood of over 500 million people in developing countries depend on fisheries and agriculture. Within the industry, women represent around half of the total workforce and yet they are often excluded from decision-making and face greater barriers including sexism, sexual haras
- QuadroI was asked to design an e-commerce app where fashion infuencers could sell their products through images. I started by listing what was working and what was not working on Depop and Farfetch, highlighting how promotions are experienced on social media. I realised that Quandro were missing an opportunity in retail experience which led to me suggesting that their influencers should promote merchandising LIVE inside the coolest shops around the world.
- Cholé / Semaine - The Full EnglishTo celebrate the opening of their second London home at New Bond Street in the heart of London’s bustling West End, Chloé have released “The Full English”. Directed by Sophie Edelstein, the film celebrates the London look of four free-spirited Chloé girls over a traditional English breakfast. The film, in collaboration with Semaine features artist and designer Christabel Macgreevy, actress and model Anna Brewster, singer Izzy Bizu, and fashion blogger Camille Charrière.
- Times of Fearless UncertaintyThis editorial focused on the fact 2019 was a year of increased media portrays of social unrest and the global warming crisis. We wanted to create an editorial which harnessed a feeling of uncertainty to promote a positive message of unity. We focused on ensuring that we worked and operated in a sustainable manor by shooting outside using natural lighting, shooting within our local area and collaborating with a second hand vintage stylist allowing us to showcase the beauty of shopping within a c
- Burgess Yachts Social ToolkitBurgess Yachts are a prestigious and highly respected yacht brokers that specialise in hiring, selling, crewing and servicing all things yacht. Their social presence was impersonal, sterile and without emotional connection. The brief was to create a new look and feel that engaged the emerging UHNWI from areas like Asia, the UAE and Silicon Valley. We were to maintain the integrity of the brand as a respected voice in the industry but needed to inject some personality and emphasise the feeling, e
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Digital Strategy