Creative with experience in the fashion & luxury market with a passion for developing projects that regard sustainability - from startups to well established businesses. I am creative, resourceful and always commercially minded. Currently Product Designer at The Economist, and Creative Director at her design studio BBLS. Currently working as Product Designer at The Economist. Co-founder and Creative Director of BBLS Studio. Whether I work on my own or as a part of a team , I feel comfortable doing both. I love creating work that is simple and thoughtful with a story and a great idea behind. Though happily freelancing, I’m always keen to hear about exciting full-time opportunities too. Skillsets • Designing websites after accurate UX research. • Creating digital campaigns using user centred research. • Creating art direction documents for compelling commercial images. • Always curious, humble and willing to learn. • Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere. • UX - UI : Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision App, Marverl App. • Photography & Video Production. • Fluent in English, German and Italian.
+ Show more
- PATRICK MCDOWELL’S CATHOLIC FAIRYTALEHoly, queer, saint, sexy and ethical - Patrick Mcdowell’s new collection Catholic’s Fairytail perfectly expresses the hot mysticism that we’ve been looking for. A fairytale where catholicism doctrines completely accept queer identities. Mcdowell's collection comes as the answer to all of us who grew up in families that are maybe too close to religion but too far from simply accepting us for who we are. Because religion for too long has impacted the way queer children grow up and internalise homo
- BBLS TEN SUSTAINABILITY PRINCIPLES POSTERIn the spirit of Dieter Rams’s ten principles of good design, BBLS Studio has defined its own set of principles that aim to unpack what sustainable fashion means, through this lens of circularity, and the choices a consumer can make. If eliminating the concept of waste and the continued use of new resources is the objective, then a circular economy is the strategy to use. A circular fashion industry would consist of business models that retain the value of garments while they’re in use, regene
- A NEW SUSTAINABLE BLUEPRINT FOR FASHION SHOOTSLondon-based sustainability and fashion-tech agency Techstyler and creative production house BBLS Studio have brought together pioneering fashion brands and platforms to create the world’s first sustainable, carbon calculated fashion editorial shoot. The project was delivered by prominent fashion brands sustainability credentials, including London-based Sabinna, BEEN London, Blackhorse Lane Denim, Marques Almeida and Patrick McDowell. International brands involved include Jacquemus, Gucci and Bo
- FISHERWOMANThe fishing industry lacks awareness of gender equality and the environmental issues which pose a threat to our oceans. Ninety per cent of the world’s fish stocks are either fully fished or over-exploited and yet the livelihood of over 500 million people in developing countries depend on fisheries and agriculture. Within the industry, women represent around half of the total workforce and yet they are often excluded from decision-making and face greater barriers including sexism, sexual haras
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The Economist Instagram RefreshI spent a year working with The Economist as part of their fellowship scheme, creating short-form social journalism in the form of Instagram posts and Stories as well as refreshing the social feeds with a range of guidelines, templates and Adobe workshops that would allow the rest of the team to create posts on the fly in keeping with the brand.
- Cholé / Semaine - The Full EnglishTo celebrate the opening of their second London home at New Bond Street in the heart of London’s bustling West End, Chloé have released “The Full English”. Directed by Sophie Edelstein, the film celebrates the London look of four free-spirited Chloé girls over a traditional English breakfast. The film, in collaboration with Semaine features artist and designer Christabel Macgreevy, actress and model Anna Brewster, singer Izzy Bizu, and fashion blogger Camille Charrière.
- Times of Fearless UncertaintyThis editorial focused on the fact 2019 was a year of increased media portrays of social unrest and the global warming crisis. We wanted to create an editorial which harnessed a feeling of uncertainty to promote a positive message of unity. We focused on ensuring that we worked and operated in a sustainable manor by shooting outside using natural lighting, shooting within our local area and collaborating with a second hand vintage stylist allowing us to showcase the beauty of shopping within a c
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Digital Strategy