Recent design graduate from up north, studied 4 years of Graphic Design at the University of Central Lancashire, including a great year of industry experience around London and Manchester and is looking to get back out there! Have a look at my website portfolio! https://www.bellaloughlin.com
- Royal Mail StampsBrief : Create a special issue of Royal Mail postage stamps and accompanying products on a topic of your choice. Insight : Royal Mail Stamps only feature British media. Solution : What’s more British then Weatherspoons? Using the unique carpets from each Weatherspoons on the stamp to show your local carpet when you post your mail.
- CharactersBrief : Conceive and brand a book store that you’d love to spend time in. Characters is a chain of ten UK wide second hand book shops, each with its own unique characteristic. Each shop will be themed around one of ten classic genres and have their own character traits. Characters stock everything from romantic novels to sporting biographies and all genres in between.
- Frank & Alb’s WhiskyCompetition Brief : Create an alcoholic brand inspired by your home town.(Rawtenstall, Lancashire) Insight : Rawtenstall once was a major producer and exporter of footwear across the British Empire, but sadly shoemaking declined rapidly from the 1980s. Solution : Use the left over materials from industrial shoe mill’s in Rawtenstall to package and design Frank & Albs Whisky.
- Destruction WorkersBrief : Create a campaign with a limited edition single to raise awareness for your chosen cause. Issue : Construction workers have the highest suicide rate of any profession. Solution : Destruction Workers is a social awareness campaign created to shed light on the suicidal rates of men in the profession. The visual communications for the campaign are designed to represent how the workers feel.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design Course at UCLan in Preston is founded on the fundamental principle of creative thinking. As technology develops and provides us with new and exciting platforms on which to deliver work, the importance of an idea remains central. It is this core philosophy that we embrace and is recognised as Preston’s strength and only house style. Over 45 years old, ours is one of the most established and successful courses of its kind in the country. The Graphic Design course at Preston ha15
- Being Human: DurexThere’s a misconception that disabled people don’t have or want sex. Yet sex is an integral part of being human, it’s no more, or less human than having a laugh with your friends. Durex will stand against preconceptions by showing how human disabled people are. Because disabilities don’t stop humans.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- After Effects