I am a multi-hyphenate creative, an award-winning author, journalist, advertising copywriter, online content creator, screenwriter, art director, designer, editorial director, public speaker and qualified architect. I have designed books, magazines, websites, apps and buildings. I have written for ‘The Times’, ‘The Guardian’, ‘GQ’, ‘Marie Claire’, ‘Creative Review’ and others, on subjects such as sport, politics, fashion, music, business and healthcare. I have also worked as a fashion model and a voiceover artist. I am currently developing a number of exciting ventures in diverse sectors such as online dating, social media, mental health, digital publishing and water bottles. I am keen to collaborate with those who share my passion for innovation and creativity.
- COVID-19: Reflections From My Digital DiaryHere are some extracts from my daily writing about the coronavirus, originally posted as a series on Instagram. I designed a signature look of yellow type upon a black background, so people knew it was me whenever I posted. Instagram is dominated by photography, so suddenly seeing a screen of words instead gave the posts great stand-out appeal. To learn more about me and my work, click the link below.
- ART: Self-Isolation Self-PortraitsThe coronavirus has resulted in widespread self-analysis amongst us — what am I doing with my life? What are my values now? While in solitary lockdown in my flat in west London, I decided to explore the theme of the self via a series of self-portraits. Each one began as a selfie, after which it was manipulated digitally. Each altered image is a metaphor for the altered person I hope to be when the pandemic passes.
- NEW BOOK: Online Dating 2020'My Terrifying, Shocking, Humiliating, Amazing Adventures In Online Dating', tells the story of my eventful journey as a 50-something male online dater. During this time I was stood up, ghosted, verbally abused, propositioned for sex and asked to be a surrogate father to an unborn child, amongst other things. The turning point came when I learned to be an 'emotional detective'. By interpreting the clues and hidden messages within the words and images online daters posted in their profiles I wa
- ILLUSTRATED BOOK: Trump CoversDONALD J. TRUMP IS THE MOST VILIFIED American president ever, derided on more newspaper and magazine front covers than any other. He’s been portrayed as the anti-Christ, Adolf Hitler, The Joker, a Ku Klux Klansman, a terrorist, a madman, a psychopath, a narcissist, a buffoon and a sexual predator, to name but a few. 'Fake Views? The Donald Trump Book Of Covers', profiles the 45th US president in all of these guises and more, via the front pages of the world’s print publications. Which cover por
- STEAMY FICTION: Sex, Love, MoneyThey get paid to seduce and leave....but then one of them breaks the rules. 'The Sexual Language of Strangers', my debut novel. Synopsis: Dennison Carr is an eccentric millionaire — charismatic, mysterious, successful — and bored. He invents a bizarre game in which he pays a group of handpicked men to seduce women he selects at random. The chosen women are diverse — young, old, black, white, married, single — but they all seem to share the same desire for the thrill of no strings sex with a str
+ View all
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Creative Entrepreneur
- Content Creatiion
- Content Strategy
- Creative Content
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Feature Writer
- Voice Artist