I have over 15 years of solving problems, helping to craft campaigns and bringing brands to life. Although my background is design and art direction I have gained a rich mix of skills from freelancing across a wide range of brands and products. I recently left Jack Morton, a global experience agency as creative lead.
- Zalando GreenhouseZalando’s Small steps and Copenhagen Fashion Week campaigns were brought to life through an immersive experience called the GreenHouse. An all-encompassing 360-degree virtual realm where customers are invited to engage and interact with a sustainability collection. The virtual digital sphere served as a one-of-a-kind showroom, which can be visited by consumers from all over the world.
- The Mini Electric launchFor the visual identity of the new MINI Electric launch event in Rotterdam, I developed graphical iconic collage images of London, New York, Paris and LA. These large images allowed the audience to take photographs of the vehicle in front of the cities. Press and influencers had the opportunity of their first driving experience of the MINI Electric before market launch.
- Heineken Plaza De Campeones pitch winThe pitch brief was to create a new refreshing idea for the hospitality tent for Heineken within the 2019 UEFA Champions League Final in Madrid. International guests, VIPs and prize winners had the opportunity to enjoy local food, drink and entertainment both pre and post-match, and our idea was to immerse them in an authentic Spanish Plaza. The job included visualising and creating the entire set to scale.
- Kitkat Chocolatory storeThe Chocolatory, although was an existing concept was the first Pop-up store for KitKat in the UK. It was a ‘build your own’ KitKat shop where the consumer would pick ingredients and bespoke packaging for their own personal KitKat. My role was to design and oversee all of the creative, from the window displays and in-store furniture, to the bespoke packaging and digital assets.
- Pumpkin Cafe re-brand pitch winThe brief was to generate a whole new creative platform for Pumpkin Cafés that exist nationwide in train stations. This included a whole new look and feel for the cafés themselves as well as the brand. The essence of the idea is a vintage 1950’s grocery. It held the old charms of a more personal service, natural home made recipes and an honest warmth that would be a breath of fresh air in the synthetic journey of the commuter. We also developed the name which reflected this brand idea – The Jam
- Go Electric Ford roadshow eventThe Go Electric Ford roadshow event that showcased their latest electric vehicles and technology to potential on trade customers. Role included the design, branding and creative direction of all the interactive content. Unfortunately this was just before Covid kicked off so I only have shots (from my iPhone) of the first trade event.
+ View all
Creative leadJack Morton Worldwide
- London, United KingdomFreelance
From senior designer to creative lead working on experiential projects for clients such as Google, Facebook, Samsung, Heineken, Ford, Honda, BMW, Youtube
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Visual Art