- Zero Hour ContractsWhilst at Manchester Metropolitan University, the design below was printed in sticker format, divided up among those students happy to support the cause, and flyposted across various MMU sites and wider Manchester - raising awareness of the Zero Hour Contracts issue that many of our favourite lecturers faced.
- The Highest Degree of Human Wisdom (Interactive Fiction)The Highest Degree of Human Wisdom takes place on a five-carriage train. The player takes the role of the train driver who is compelled to solve the mystery of the missing passengers. There are 9 different endings designed for repeated playthrough. Based on interactions throughout the story, the player might piss of the Narrator, witness a zombie attack, meet God, backtrack and realise everyone was there all along, or simply become severely depressed. Play the Beta at https://kinkaidcreative.it
- Write The World's Wrongs - Parker PensFrom long before Joan of Arc's written call to arms in 1429, and long after Martin Luther King Jr. began his Letter from Birmingham Jail in the columns of a newspaper, what people write can go down in history. Nobody will memorialise typed text docs, or auction WhatsApp messages. With a pen in your can you can say something that matters. With a Parker pen, you can write the world's wrongs. A concept campaign for Parker to get people writing again.
- Guinness. Refreshing Classics.Ice cream vans bring to mind British childhood, the height of the summer, soleros and 99ps for £1.50. What better than this nostalgic icon reimagined to bring back that same feeling, instead now for a Guinness Summer Fruits? It'll visit Hyde Park, Piccadilly Gardens, Bournemouth Pier, Glastonbury Festival, Twickenham Stadium. It'll play Teddy Bear's Picnic like it was written by the Arctic Monkeys. This is Guinness. Refreshing classics. A concept campaign for the launch of a new Guinness "Su
- Dog Bless Her - BrewDogSaved by God, blessed by Dog - our old Queen has more than earned a cold one with her feet up. In fact, that's exactly what she does and we've got the pictures to prove it. Exhibit A: the original Lizzo wandering her art-decked halls with a tinny. Exhibit B: royal slippers up on the coffee table, HRH enjoys a can of Brewdog's finest. A concept campaign for Brewdog beer.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Creative Challange!CALLING ALL ARTISTS, DESIGNERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS AND CREATIVES!!! Here is our second #aquentbriefs challenge. This time the theme is COLLABORATION. We're launching Aquent Briefs to help you build your portfolios, keep your minds sharp, and showcase global talent. Simply share your image or video using #aquentbriefs and we will pick our favourites from across the world to share on our Instagram and LinkedIn. The deadline is 1st May. Have fun!2
- #AquentBriefsCALLING ALL ARTISTS, DESIGNERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS AND CREATIVES! We're launching #AquentBriefs to help you build your portfolios, keep your minds sharp, and showcase global talent. All you need to do to get involved is follow us on Instagram, post work that fits our brief using #AquentBriefs and then keep an eye out for your work in our talent showcase!3
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Creative Writing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Strategy
BA (Hons) English and Creative WritingManchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Highlights of my studies included writing an interactive Twine fiction, a critical essay about Frederic Jameson's ideas on utopia, various scripts and short stories, designing a satirisation of men's lifestyle magazine GQ, and completing a 9,000-word dystopian fiction.
+ Show more