• Consumer B2C and enterprise B2B product design specialist mainly in the Fintech scene • Taking concepts to launch, creating intuitive user journeys • Well-versed in user research, visual design and user experience design. Capable of seeing the high-level vision and big picture (business goals & what customers want) while also being able to dive into design details, design pixel perfect visual elements and hand over to development • Experience with various company sizes from startups to corporations • Worked in multiple sectors and markets with different cultural and social backgroundsLocked Pro Plan feature
• Locations: London, Vienna, Zurich, Budapest, Munich, Dublin • Direct clients including Nations Trust Bank (Sri Lanka), GE Money, Liberty Global (UPC), UniCredit Bank, Vodafone and Fintech startups like Origin, Everledger (via Barclays Techstars), Illicia, SuitArt • Entrepreneurial skills: leading teams, presenting to clients and stakeholders, planning, training team members, talent sourcing • Sectors: ecommerce, fashion, financial, health (corporations, startups, SMEs)
• Replaced an outdated legacy software with a completely redesigned webapp • As a member of the Global FSO Team gathered requirements, designed prototypes with heavy data visualisations displaying multi million dollar transactions for both the auditor staff (showing small details) and for board level users to see the high level overview • The design process ensured that the products will be used by the global EY staff and clients doing their tasks more efficiently • Worked on products that automate tedious tasks, save costs and preserve the company’s leading position in the market
• Worked closely with Digiterre’s Fintech clients and engineers using the latest technology • Represented the user as UX and Visual Design Lead across multiple teams and projects • Introduced fully embedded Design Thinking, UCD and general design culture into Digiterre • Almost all projects included data visualisation that helped clients to understand processes quickly, without looking at complex spreadsheets/tables
• Created prototypes for NatWest Markets’ Automated Treasury Solutions business • Designed global B2B software products that delivered information mostly via data visualization • Clients included Fintechs, investors and market leading global corporate customers
The UK's #1 Job site and job search app – Working on Reed's native iOS and Android app: Produce user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, content plans and competitor analysis. Plan, lead and debrief usability testing sessions. Plan A/B and MVT tests, analyse the results and make recommendations. Translate business requirements into finished designs. Recognise UI/UX deficiencies and highlight and implement effective solutions.
Designing multiple native iOS mobile and web apps, including one of the leading global HSBC apps Strategic member of the global HSBC design team Working in one of the first cross functional agile teams at HSBC Responsible for leading user interviews, customer research, creating prototypes and design guideline compliant, accessible, pixel perfect screens for production Constantly iterating products based on user research data particularly focusing on customer needs from the UK, China, Hong Kong and Singapore Working in the highest quality possible despite complex security and technology restrictions
Lombard Risk is the second global leader in collateral management and regulatory compliance software providers. Responsible for the digital transformation of one of the company's global market leading products. Completely redesigned User Interface with a detailed pattern library and live Style Guide. UX overhaul: complex user journeys were simplified and successfully created an intuitive platform. Gathered user feedback and business requirements from the CTO, Business Analysts, Software Architects and additional advanced users both in London and New York. Supported remote engineers in the Shanghai office.