I am a highly driven and passionate individual looking for opportunities within creative industries. I have experience working internationally for world-renowned companies. I am also passionate for the arts: Design, Illustration, Photography and Film. I currently am running a personal Etsy account where I take on commissioned pieces and sell prints.
- Pandemic Land (April 2021)The inspiration for this piece came from the hope of being able to start my 1 year internship at Walt Disney World Orlando. Unfortunately due to the big bad bug my offer was retracted, however I am still hopeful for new opportunities. This image was also was included in a zine that was sold for charity which is something I am very proud to have contributed towards.
- Upstream / Social media images (December 2021)The images bellow are from my most recent shoots. I was tasked to take some holiday themed images for the brand Upstream. I was given free creative reigns and decided I wanted give a large variety of colour palettes and set ups to choose from. The clients were very surprised and excited by my images and have created a posting schedule for a few of the images. (These images were intended to be seen on an iPhone size screen).
Head RunnerMilk VFX
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Being a runner at Milk has given me great insight into the Visual Effects industry. During my Time I have had to be efficient and organised carrying out runner duties, these include: • Being involved with marketing tasks including creating social media content and company advertisements. • Facilities management. • Being first point of call for all departments including company directors. • Training runners and giving them responsibilities. • Being flexible to carry out tasks I have not attempted before. • Budgeting and organising company supplies and events for over one hundred team members.
Entertainment Cast MemberThe Walt Disney Company
- Orlando, United StatesInternship
• Showing confidence and enthusiasm by independently relocating and working abroad in Florida. • Taking a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards. • Creatively communicating with guests from across the world. • Working in a fast paced role as I would regularly meet up to 400 guests a day.
- Art Direction
- Concept Ideas
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Creative Advertising
- Editorial Concepts
- Directing Photoshoot
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Leeds Beckett University
- Leeds, United Kingdom
Grade: 2:01 • I learnt skills in different creative practices such as photography, art direction, editing and layout both digital and print. • Gained a strong visual style whilst being able to adapt to projects set by Live Brief clients. • Student Ambassador in 2017 • Strong verbal presentation skills gained by regularly presenting work in front of staff and students. • Experienced working as part of a team and individually due to year-long studio groups involving thorough research and designing.