You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Affordable Art Fair Tour?
Do you really want to delete project 'Salon' @ Home, Bradley & Lloyd?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Fashion Design Portfolio Masterclass at ASOS?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Digital & UI/UX Design Portfolio Masterclass at Google ?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Vis Comm & Writing Portfolio Masterclass at Google, 31st Jan - Call For Entry?
Do you really want to delete project Digital Design Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Design & Visual Communication Portfolio Masterclass at Airbnb?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Graphic Design Portfolio Masterclass at Facebook ?
Do you really want to delete project The Dots Design, Copywriting & Advertising Portfolio Masterclass at M&C Saatchi, 7th March '17 - Call for Entry?
• Closely account manage clients who manage the platform to promote their company and connect with our creative network. • Daily content management for website and social channels • Co-ordination of partnerships with industry bodies and commercial clients. • Production of monthly ‘Portfolio Masterclass’ events: previously hosted at Google, Facebook, ASOS, Royal Academy of Arts, Pentagram, AKQA, Spring Studios and Vice. Event production and coordinating outreach/promotion. • Liaising with cultural partners and clients (D&AD, Creative Equals) • Co-ordinating campaigns highlighting the diversity amongst our community. International Women’s Day & Pride.
• Working closely with Marketing team to execute daily tasks • Content management: assist Marketing Coordinator • Events: support marketing & partnerships executive with portfolio masterclasses – mentor profiles, printing, and event running duties etc. • General office support / admin • Social media: ad hoc • Research tasks
Assisting in studio for Lisa Jukes, print and textiles designer with admin and organisation for Trade Fairs and regular client meetings in New York. Clients including Marks and Spencers, Jigsaw, Gap and Topshop.
• Assisting with shows, invigilating, hosting private views and social media.
• Representing South London Art Map. • Sales • Organising ‘Collectors’ talk on emerging Art in association with SLAM and AAF 'Project Space Collective'. • Organising bookings and promotion. Planning, curating, promoting and guiding tour of Art Fair of personally selection booths, working with AAF Directors in association with SLAM and AAF 'Project Space Collective'
• Producing and editing 5th edition of physical map. Co-ordinating membership of all the galleries for both South London Art Map & South East Coast Map. • Day to day tasks including all press, upkeep of websites, social media, general queries. Funding applications. Regularly liaising with gallery directors, curators, artists and writers. Publishing and editing of monthly online magazine. Maintain relations with over 90 galleries. Invoicing and updating databases. Planning and organising events. Managing a team of volunteers in advertising and representing the brand as well as directing an intern to assist me. • Monthly planning, curating, advertising and guiding Art tours of galleries.
Press, website back of house, curation of shows and installation of shows. Writing press releases. Liaising with collectors, artists, art handlers and clients. Sales, handling and delivery of work. Structuring inventories. Social media. Representing BEARSPACE gallery at Art Fairs (Christies Multiplied, LAF & AAF). Installation and curation of fair booth, greeting clients, liaising with collectors and artists, selling of work, processing payments. Hosting private views.