I bring visual ideas to reality, possessing the skills to design and manage projects from initial conception, through the fabrication processes on to install and launch. Leading by example, taking a hands-on practical approach I believe in meticulous planning along with cultivating good teamwork to deliver professional results. I have a passion for designing inventive displays. Whether it be large-scale immersive windows or small intricate styling details, I seek to reinvent spaces and showcase merchandise to be truly aspirational.
- Interior Styling 2021Appointed as interior stylist for the LUMA apartments at Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross, designed by the award-winning Conran & Partners architectural practice. Interpreting the brief set by the architect and working to a budget, I sourced and styled accessories and plants for the entrance lobby and the Penthouse apartment that embraced the biophilia design. Being mindful that the pieces complemented the architecture, the accessories were styled thoughtfully to suggest a lifestyle whilst not dist
Projects credited in
- SS20 Photographers Studio WindowLocation: The Conran Shop, Chelsea Date: 20th January 2020 Our Chelsea store unveiled its new window display, which offers the unique experience of stepping inside the photographer's working studio, a dynamic and compelling behind the scenes look into the world of design and image making. Featuring a large infinity curve, as seen in most photography studios, the floor is a large blank canvas with no corners or shadows, highlighting the new season products magnificently. The infinity curve wa
- AW19 Product Preview, The Conran ShopLocation: The Conran Shop, Marylebone Date: 24th- 26th June 2019 A three-day event showcasing The Conran Shops new AW19 hero collections, products and furnishings, located at the Marylebone Store. A bold red colour scheme featured as a preview for the upcoming 2019 Christmas Window Design, creating a luxurious, seasonal aesthetic. This colour was pushed through additional textures such as felt and sand, as well as graphics and credits, creating a sleek, minimal look. The first day focused
- New Concession at Selfridges, The Conran ShopLocation: Oxford Street Date: 30th September, 2019 Located on the Lower Ground Floor, The Conran Shop’s new space at Selfridges spans 365 m sq. offering customers an enhanced and fresh shopping experience. The new space features a comprehensive edit of furniture and lighting designs, alongside unique textiles, decorative accessories, kitchen & dining, beauty & fashion, technology and ultimate gifts. Working overnight with a tight schedule, there was a lot to do before the grand opening the foll
- AW19 Christmas Window, The Conran ShopLocation: The Conran Shop, Chelsea Date: 7th of October, 2019 Our 2019 Christmas windows at Chelsea and Marylebone featured 47 kilometres of recycled ribbon, with over 26,000 red ribbon drops forming an immersive experience. The previous all-white Christmas windows meant this year’s window was to focus on colour, honing in on one colour in particular to dramatise and lure emotion. Aiming for a contemporary interpretation of Christmas, Stephen Briars, Conran’s Creative Director and Betsy Smit
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Graphenstone is the world's leading natural and sustainable paint manufacturer and has achieved the industry's highest recognised environmental standards. I am engaged to create seasonal colour pallets twice yearly that are relevant to the consumer and reflect current trends. I set the colour direction for a photoshoot to generate inspirational imagery for press releases and lifestyle editorial. I also compose engaging content for journalists, including inspirational ideas and insights on colour in the home, covering topics such as how colour affects us emotionally and improves our wellbeing as well as how colour can transform spaces architecturally.
Lead Interior StylistThe Conran Shop
London, United KingdomFreelance
I lead a diverse range of luxury residential projects with notable projects, including furniture and lighting proposals for a new luxury spa house on the south coast with an elegant yet minimal aesthetic with carefully considered materials and beautifully crafted statement pieces in wood. I design for a range of properties from period properties in Hampstead to an ultra-modern newly built penthouse in Uruguay overlooking the coast. The thread that runs through all projects is the aspiration to layer and mix furniture, lighting, art and accessories into a unique narrative that reflects the client taste and personality. I compose the creative direction and strategy, analyse the space to find ingenious solutions, draw scale plans and create 'look and feel' mood boards and presentations to communicate the vision. The concept is brought to reality by sourcing and curating a personalised edit of furniture, lighting, accessories, art and plants. I bring all elements together through onsite styling, fulfilling Conran's high-end consumers' practical and aesthetic aspirations.
+ Show more
- Visual Merchandising
- Interior Styling
- Window Display
- Creative Stragegy
- Project Management
- Retail Design
- Space Planning
- Creative Design
- Event Design