Accomplished recent graduate with a passion for art and music, and an academic and professional experience in cultural economics, performing arts, cultural management, and financing. Looking for research, management, consultation or editorial opportunities in the creative sector.
· Chief editor of the Incubate blog, responsible for editorial features. · Responsible for social media management. · Designed, administered, and analyzed post-festival audience survey.
· Provided assistance and information such as performance times, directions, and transport options to visitors at the festival. · Oversaw audience areas at stages and resolved issues such as seating and crowd control. · Responsible for all patron traffic on site. Specific duties included taking tickets, checking badges and wrist bands at entry points. · Secured and maintained the front and limited access entrances during performances.
· Responsible for receiving visitors at the venue, as well checking tickets at entrance points. · Provide assistance and information to visitors, such as performance times and directions. · Responsible for performer hospitality and information, as well as assisting with equipment, set up and take down. · Assisted with ticket sales and promotion at the official kick-off event. · Overall management of venue, operations, and crisis control.
· Responsible for providing information and program books to visitors. · Provided background and artist information to visitors on specific exhibits. · Responsible for patron traffic, including ticket, badges and wrist bands check at entry points. · Volunteered with set up and take down at venue before and after event.
Blogger for EUR's International Student Experience. First blogger awarded a monthly stipend by EUR.
• Addressed queries of the clientele - various musicians and business partners. • Aided in assembling and arrangement of artists and instruments, as well as recording sessions. • Received training in the process of music recording and editing on Cubase and FL Studio. • Assisted with the financial and budget allocations within projects.
· Analyzed financial statements of Middle Market Corporations in UK using Moody’s software to derive a risk rating for credit lending. · Assisted Relation Managers in UK with their financial queries. · Promoted to ‘team auditor’ in Nov 2011. Assessed financials applications of other executives and provided with feedback. · Researched methods to eliminate low productivity and increasing efficiencies within the team. · Received “Star of the Month” award for achieving work excellence in March 2012 and “Best Efficiency” awards for March 2012 and April 2012. · Received “Star of the Batch” award for achieving training targets in July 2011.
One year research master program on the application of economic tools to creative and cultural industries.
One year research pre-master program
3-year Bachelor business studies and management program, specialization in Marketing and Advertising
First blogger at ERASMUS UNIVERSITY ROTTERDAM awarded a monthly stipend for recorded largest blog traffic.