You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a university graduate with a first class honours in Media Communications. Throughout my three years in this degree I have gained a great deal of skill in relation to graphic design and social media. I have also gained experience from undertaking internships with agencies such as Pearl & Dean and Chapter, which has enabled me to develop a range of skills and knowledge in relation to the design role. I currently work as a Senior Skateboard Instructor and Social Media Coordinator at Skates & Ladders LTD, where I design social media content, video campaigns, posters, flyers and other promotional content. I am incredibly determined, and will always try my very hardest to produce the best possible content. I also understand the importance of communication. As an individual who is used to working both independently and as part of a team, I recognise that good communication assists in producing successful ideas. I am proficient in the Adobe Creative suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I also have a great understanding of email marketing using programmes such as Mailchimp. Additionally, I have experience with HTML as I have created my own online portfolio, using a combination of HTML and Muse, which can be found at billwhitehouse.co.uk.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Undertaking social media analysis. • Producing short term and long term social media strategies. • Creating content for a variety of platforms.
• Being a vital contributor to the fastest growing, and largest provider of skateboard tuition in the UK. • Working closely with clients providing high quality, private tuition. • Always meeting clients’ expectations, delivering an efficient and professional service. • Providing punctuality, reliability and communication. • Designing promotional projects.
• Creating the final product for a marketing campaign. • Undertaking research on upcoming films and presenting this to a professional team. • Ability to work in a fast-paced advertising firm.
• Shadowing professional Art Directors and Copywriters. • Creating a variety of print campaigns for existing clients. • Producing advertisements intended for social media platforms. • Creating new logos for existing clients.
• Shadowing professionals within the area of video production, involving both filming and editing. • Attending meetings to express creative, innovative ideas. • Gaining in-depth knowledge within software such as Final Cut Pro and Illustrator.
2014 to 2017 (Expected) BA (Hons) Media Communications