+ Show more
- VINGT Sept Magazine EditorialVINGT Sept Magazine SS Editorial in collaboration with Alma Rosaz https://www.vingtseptmagazine.com/post/editorial-look-up TEAM CREDITS: Photographer & Creative Director: Alma Rosaz IG: @ almarosaz Photographer's Assistant: Marilena IG: @ lenaangelides Stylist: Carolina Anzalone IG: @ carolinanzalone Stylist Assistant: Eli IG: @ miilkfedd MUA: Gracie Jay Cox IG: @ graciejaicoxmakeup Hair Stylist: Evie Olivia IG: @ evieoliviahair Hair Stylist Assistant: Evie Marie IG: @ eeviemariee Tal
- Usuel Magazine Editorial"The Art Of Studio Blues" 2023 SS editorial https://www.usuelmagazine.com/the-art-of-studio-blues/ Team credits: Photographer Ulysses Saniel @ulysses.s Creative Direction StudioCreatemore @studiocreatemore Model Deimenà @dey07 for Imagegroup.it Stylist/Lighting Jasmine Thomas @jasminethomasphotographyjtp Studio Cow Photo Studios London @cow.photo.studios
- Flanelle Magazine Editorial featuring Millie MountainEditorial featuring musician Millie Mountain for Flanelle Magazine. https://flanellemag.com/millie-by-karolina-hubner-for-flanelle-magazine/ Team credits: Photographer: Karolina Hubner Wardrobe Stylist: Phoebe Brannick MUAH: Zoe Kramer Model: Millie Mountain Assistant: Maria Monfort Plana
- TONI&GUY Runway CollectionToni&Guy Break Trough winning runway collection. Fashion collection "Social Distortion" is inspired by punk movement from late 1970's-1980's, every piece tells a story about environmental crisis. Looks created together with fashion stylist Gabriele Tamasiunaite and Toni&Guy team.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Issue 01 Front cover revealSo to launch our NEW magazine....here is the front cover REVEAL of Issue 01 out in April. Featuring clothing brand @blk_stripes Model: @haesoo.com_ �: @jasminethomasphotographyjtp We had a blast creating our first ever cover with such a unique and innovative brand! WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVES TO COLLABORATE WITH! Connect & follow us for updates and more sneak peaks.
- Creative Rooftop " Runway" London 2022Diversity is the beauty of life. It is the rich tapestry of cultures, experiences, and perspectives that make up the fabric of our world. Diversity adds depth and flavor to our lives, enriching us with new ideas and ways of understanding the world. In a diverse society, we are exposed to a wide range of viewpoints and experiences, which helps us to develop empathy, understanding, and respect for others. It also allows us to learn from one another and grow as individuals. Whether it is the dive
- "Showing up authentically" seriesSocial graphic design posts made for Gifted, by Nature. Gifted, by nature in collaboration with WomantoWoman has been holding a safe, interactive space for women to explore boundaries, compatibility and prioritising self when opening up to romantic relationships. I'm grateful to have been part of this. Follow us, new events coming up!
+ Show more