Having been trained on the cusp of the digital era, I’ve cut my teeth on producing printed matter for a wide range of clients aer which I spent many years mastering insight-driven digital campaigns. I’m a creative thinker and a doer with 9 years experience. Working in digital advertising delivering ATL and BTL campaigns by way pf print, graphic design, UX design, art direction, photography and film. These are the things that make me happy. Pushing boundaries, questioning everything and reaching out to peoples different perceptions are in my blood, I answer to the brief and always deliver the best possible execution within the given budget and deadline - always with clients approval. Conceptual innovation, visual curiosity, and team collaboration are all essential components to success in the business of aesthetics. I work with writers, planners, illustrators, photographers, producers, creative-teams, designers, developers and account managers and strongly believe that a combination of the right people results in the perfect chemistry to create magic. I pride myself on being meticulous, planning and going all out when developing concepts and deliverables. My experience has been carefully crafted in solving problems for big and small brands and managing small teams. I’ve stepped up to many roles and been out of my comfort zone but always delivered, working in designer, art director and design director roles. I am an image maker, a creator, an extroverted introvert with a love for people and beautiful things. My priority is to revolutionise and engage people’s lives through digital culture, art and beauty.
- MOTHER ART DIRECTOR | Creative Direction | DesignTo celebrate 1 year of motherhood I’ve designed a series of posters about my experiences so far. It’s simultaneously a reaction to the fluffy, twinkly, powder-pastel versions of early mother/parenthood that are being served on social media; that stuff isn’t for everyone. I've addressed themes like perinatal mental health, physical preparation and mental transformation.
- CHELSEA WATERFRONT | Branding | Art Direction + DesignChelsea Waterfront is a world class development set in the heart of one of the capital's most historic and sought after areas. Part of this is the iconic Metropolitan Building, which is being converted and refurbished into 193 luxury private apartments. I was tasked to develop a brand for the building, inspired by Lot's Road Powerstation's architecture. The brand is to be rolled out over print, social media, web and signage.
- CLIVE CHRISTIAN | Integrated campaign | Art DirectionLuxury perfume brand Clive Christian briefed us to create engaging premium content to launch their new Private Collections on their social channels, online, in-store, print and digital outdoor. As the art director I developed the concept and pitched the campaign to the client. I directed, created and produced campaign films, photoshoots, social media content and printed matter.
- BENTLEY MOTORS | Print campaign | Art DirectionBentley has curated a selection of exquisite gifts to celebrate its Centenary year (2019) as it draws to a close, inspired by the luxury automotive brand’s renowned craftsmanship and design excellence. The selection includes luxury accessories, homewares, toys and other gifts for men, women and children. I was brought in to art direct the images for the Christmas 2019 festive gift catalogue.
+ View all
Art Director / Lead DesignerOLIVER Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Concept development, art direction and design for new Durex social media and art direction and re-design for Veet Website. Managing and overseeing London & Barcelona design teams. Studio: Dragons Group, in-house agency at Reckitt-Benckiser.
+ Show more
- Conceptual Design
- Art Direction
- Digital Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Branding Design