Accountant recommendations please! (for advice on setting up as a sole trader vs. limited business, plus bookkeeping)
What are your favourite Christmas albums/playlists? 2020 has not got me feeling the Christmas spirit. Help!
Wireless earbud recommendations please! (must have a decent mic for Zoom meetings and also good for jogging). Thanks!
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit
- Fast Track 50: The Dots & Google accelerate the careers of 50 rising stars.We’re thrilled to announce The Dots is partnering with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from eight incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we will select 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars will be chosen via an116
- Smith JournalMagazine. A quarterly, Australia-based publication that takes unexpected, interesting, funny and sometimes complicated stories and tells them the way you would to a bunch of friends at the pub. Publisher: frankie press Senior designer for volumes 10-25, helping source editorial content, commissioning photography and illustrations, as well as designing the layouts and typesetting copy.
- Top 30 events in London & beyond for 2020We've launched an events hub on The Dots, full to the brim with cultural, creative, digital & professional events! Now it’s super easy to access panels, exhibitions and workshops all in one place and it’s a breeze to connect and network with attendees and speakers pre- and post-event. If you’re somebody who’s hungry to learn more, upskill and get networking, we want to make it even easier for you – so we’ve put together this list of 25 brilliant companies to follow to ensure that you get a nifty101
- October 2019 (applications closed)About our monthly Portfolio Masterclasses Portfolio Masterclasses are a rare opportunity to chat to senior creatives directly about your projects and ideas. It's a little like speed dating, but in groups of creatives with portfolios! Often, mentors are on the lookout for new minds to join their teams – in the past, attendees have gained internships, full-time roles and freelance work for big names such as Pentagram, WIRED, Adidas, M&C Saatchi, Warner Music & Google. Mentor lineup Adu Lalouschek25
- November 2019 (applications closed)Do you have career dreams in photography, art direction or styling? We're looking for 30 passionate & diverse folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass! This event is ideal for anybody with a flare for the worlds of photography, art direction or styling. Whether you want to kickstart your career, learn more to reach the next level, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best in the business – all are welcome to apply! Applications are now closed. Head here for upcoming events. Event: Tues35
- Community Engagement
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Brand Management
- Event Organisation
- Project Management