Bio I’m a designer with a fearless drive to solve any visual, design, or strategy problem regardless of the medium. If I have not done it before, all the more appealing. Solving a business problem via design is exciting.I have several years experience. My creative journey has ventured into multiple areas which include, production, advertising, film and digital. Advertising is where I’ve honed my design skills. Working with clients on short deadlines for both global and domestic campaigns. Outside of advertising, I’ve crafted a creative style and brand which is continuously evolving. This visual aesthetic has been used in music, short films and events. Personal bits Boxing and combat sports is something I take huge enjoyment in. The discipline keeps me focused and in shape. Music production is an area which appeals to me. Photography and film are areas I’m looking to constantly develop. I use travelling as the environment to develop those skills.
- Just Eat 6 Nations ARThe Byte tech team initiated a proactive brief for Just Eat. The augmented reality game prompts users to pick a team in the rugby six nations. Players are required to flick as many burgers as possible over rugby posts in a 15 second time limit. Fireworks trigger in celebration of completing the game once the time is up.
- Jack Ryan and Amazon PrimeThe Jack Ryan social campaign designed and built while working with Amazon prime and R/GA. A quick solution to build out a zoom movement from earth’s orbit into the geographical locations of the Jack Ryan series. The camera movement had to mimic a telescopic zoom from a satellite.
- Necessary WorkA play written by Will Thacker. Prime Minister Tobias Quantick is tired of Downing Street. Overworked and unpopular, the slick centrist has dashed the hopes of a generation. So when Tobias discovers an algorithm for perfect governance, the choice is clear. Be the most disappointing PM in history, or put a super computer in charge of everything. Led by the machine’s perfect decisions, Tobias rebuilds Britain and is loved once more. But when the algorithm takes a dark new twist, Tobias must decid
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Rave LitanyA SERMON DELIVERED IN HARDCORE Rave Litany is a new event series in Tottenham showcasing forward-thinking artists dabbling with ‘rave revivalist’ sounds. DJs are tasked with selecting tracks which address the question: “What does rave music sound like now / what will it sound like 50 years from today?”
- HUSH - AW. Social Campaigns (UK)Autumn & Winter social media campaign. Neat, creamy editorial system of grids bring to life the eclectic style of the Hush woman. I created 9 looks, combining various footage from the clothes company (previous videos, e-com photography and location shoots images. The whole idea come from the scrap book images, suggesting that the company take the audience (new and existing) through their creative process of building a look for their cataloge. The campaign is cross platform and runs for 3 months
- Just Eat Food Festival 2018 (1)Capturing images of the Food Fest Event in East London - All event branding and set dress - Restaurant partners in their huts - Close up shots of dishes in branded packaging - People eating and drinking - People having fun and looking happy - Close up of drinks/cocktails in Just Eat branded cups - Photos of the live entertainment
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Motion Graphics
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Create Suite
- Film/video Editing