You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Candidate with a diverse background in fashion retail, marketing, logistics and business administration. Strong work ethic and very dedicated to my job responsibilities. Positive attitude and very eager to take on new challenges. Looking for a position that will allow me to grow my career in fashion and work among a team of innovative thinkers
● Designed and implemented office policies and procedures ● Coordinated schedules, appointments and bookings ● Sorted and distributed mail and faxes to respective personnel ● Monitored and maintained office supplies inventory ● Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages. ● Performed general office administrative and clerical duties ● Tidied and maintained the reception area ● Monitored visitor access and maintained security awareness
Created content and designed page layouts for the Nubian Skin blog and social media accounts. Corresponded with magazines and influencers to organize company collaborations Responsible for answering customer queries via email ● Managed warehouse and logistics within the United Kingdom ● Responsible for completing any administration task when needed ● Provided assistance in producing new products for upcoming seasons ● Assisted with art direction for campaign photoshoots ● Participated in weekly meetings to brainstorm new ideas for Marketing Plans
● Provided customers with advice on services and products ● Communicated courteously with customers via telephone, email, and face to face ● Investigated and solved customer problems and issued refunds when appropriate ● Facilitated and organized weekly customer service team meetings. ● Trained new staff to deliver a high standard of customer service ● Performed general office task such as filing and maintaining the office calendar ● Assisted with Social Media Campaigns for seasonal promotions ● Organized engaging Floral Design Classes for Office staff to learn more about product
● Managed a cash register and checked out customers in a timely manner. ● Stocked, front-faced and rotated merchandise. ● Built holiday and seasonal displays for merchandise ● Maintained a demo stand and sold product via sampling, cooking suggestions, and personal experience. ● Assisted shoppers in a prompt, courteous, and friendly manner. ● Participated in weekly sampling and learned about products to assist customers and provide accurate information on company merchandise.
● Revised and designed the layout of company’s annual catalog on InDesign and Illustrator ● Calculated, prepared, and issued bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures via QuickBooks. ● Processed payments, received and recorded cash and checks ● Performed general office duties such as filing, answering phones and processing mail. ● Maintained a daily sales tracker using Microsoft Excel to determine if profit goals were met. ● Responsible for managing company meetings on Outlook Calendar
Fundementals of Fashion Design
Learned about the different sectors with the Fashion Industry and about the design process
Learned how to speak, write and understand German
● Commissioner of Staff Relation for Associated Student Body ● President and Co-Founder of the Homeless Support Club ● Grade Point - 3.0