You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Manage all digital creative output for specific Nike categories, covering Nike.com, email, app, and social - Manage a team of 5, including 2 copywriters & 3 designers - End to end project management of all responsible briefs – owner of timings, process, progress & budget - Photoshoot management for digital assets (photographer, location, styling, content mapping, budget, models etc.) - Planning for live and future projects - Manage relationships with all external creative agencies - Manage relationships with internal brand teams, keeping up communications with them regarding progress of projects - Responsible for digital design for the following categories: Running, Young Athletes, Basketball, Jordan, Golf, iD - Sole manager of all digital creative for the Nike app – managing timelines, creative sign off, asset selection, and design resource
- Manage all creative briefs for the marketing department from conception through to delivery - Work closely with all teams within the marketing department (eCommerce, Promotions, Brand Communications, Retail, Customer Services) to plan both print and digital national campaigns - Create project plans and timelines - Manage project workload and weekly/monthly project lists - Manage relationship with external creative agency and ensure all creative is delivered on time, to brand guidelines - Manage team of 3 freelance designers and 2 copywriters - Run daily and weekly meetings with stakeholders to take briefs, update on current projects and assess potential risks - Manage annual budget for creative department
- Co-ordinating and implementing the tactical print media plan (advertising space and allocation) across the eCommerce portfolio, to maximise presence and drive sales - Managing the timely communication of all in-paper and magazine and digital space allocation - Co-ordinating the creative process for all tactical in paper and digital ads; working with trading teams to plan space usage, understanding their commercial objectives to most effectively support their trading - Co-ordinating collateral, design brief writing and delivery to creative teams - Working closely with the ad-ops team to ensure specific agreements are added to the flat plan in advance - Managing delivery, sign-off and artwork upload process, all to deadline and within brand guidelines - Reporting activity as required, communicating plans and commentary to the division - Managing space budgets across all eCommerce verticals and reporting achieved vs. budgeted space across all brands - Conducting detailed analysis of customer behaviour and product performance dependent on ad position in paper, page position and timings to make recommendations to enhance yield
- Monitoring, securing and improving the overall quality of the product e.g content, design and traffic - Management of all on-going projects to ensure quality of content, design of print & digital elements - Development and innovation of product and procedures - Securing the distribution of all products e.g maintaining contact with newspaper partners, print sites, digital distribution partners and social media collaborators - Managing the internal and external resource working on the product e.g graphic designers, journalists, web editors, sub-editors and traffic managers - Training both the production and sales teams on production related matters - Estimating, analysing and keeping track of product KPI’s and production costs - Ensuring product is in line with local agreements with partners, regulations and laws - Ensuring all projects are delivered on time - Final proofing and editing of print campaigns (skilled in InDesign)
- Establishing key relationships with existing clients for future campaigns - Working with other SPM’s to produce weekly presentations helping to train other Project Managers - Working closely with management team to help implement new incentive structure - Assigning tasks to team and ensuring that their daily plans are conducted efficiently - Setting budgetary targets - Create full social media strategy for digital element of campaign
- Responsible for the production and development of national print and digital campaigns, ranging from healthcare, to business and other industry specific topics - Work on 6 week cycle – ensure that all deadlines are met, both print and digital - Financing the campaign through advertising sales, developing the editorial and working on production of the campaign (B2B and B2C) - Report to a Business Development Manager and work in a team of five - Conduct market/industry analysis and segmentation based on guidelines for every project and receive operational and financial goals from the Business Development Manager - Identifying and contacting key people within the industry and produce an editorial synopsis based on research and input from the market - Liaising with journalists and designers to ensure that they are correctly briefed and deadlines are met - Making new business contacts through cold calling/email/LinkedIn with a target of 250-350 prospects per campaign - Uncapped commission structure – working with personal targets put in place for each specific campaign - Experience in working with a tailored CRM system and training new Project Managers