You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Reception duties. • Liaising with general practitioners/other medical professionals. • Completing banking on a daily basis. • Admit and Discharge medical patients. • Completing Admission paperwork. • Complete eligibility checks with health funds. • Compile patient’s histories. • Induction for new employees.
I received a recognition award through the recruitment agency for the work I completed at St Catherines School. • Contracts. • Telephone interviews/screening. • Data Entry. • Updating employees details in Synergetic. • Booking interviews.
• Telephone interviews/screening. • Data entry. • Diary Management. • Talent Recruitment.
• Enterprise Bargaining Agreement Benchmarking. • Facilitating Equal Employment Opportunity training for employees. • Involvement with Unions, Right of Entries. • Advising on Industrial Relation matters
Advising members on obligations under the Fair Work Act 2009 (‘FWA’) and other relevant legislation and case law. • Drafting and reviewing a number of Fair Work Commission documents including F16 and F17. • Adapting individualised communication strategies when giving advice on legislative requirements. • Drafting information sheets, policies and checklists on a broad range of matters including the FWA and case law. • Designing and facilitating a number of training sessions for VECCI members including ‘Know your award’, ‘New to HR’, ‘Introduction to HR policy and Procedures’ and ‘Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees’. ? • Summarising recent case law decisions for a variety of mediums including VECCI news, e-mail HTML updates, training courses and social media? • Creating wage summaries excels for the annual national wage increase. • Completing wage audits for members. • Recruitment.
• Reviewing and updating Policy and Procedure. • Set up new consultation sessions in WebPas (computer system). • Liaising with Clinicians, general practitioners/other medical professionals. • Liaising with insurance companies. • Coordinating new programs and services. • KPIs. • Rostering.
• Arranging patient appointments. • Reception duties. • Liaising with general practitioners/other medical professionals. • Set up new consultation sessions in WebPas (computer system). • Complete daily statistics covering number of Doctors on the day, compared to number of patients seen that day, and labour output that day. • Complete Doctors rent. • Completing banking on a daily basis. • Admit and Discharge medical and surgical patients (paperwork side of admission and discharge). • Complete eligibility checks with health funds. • Complete self funded quotes for surgery for uninsured patients. • Compile patient’s histories. • Recall histories (onsite & offsite). • Call patients coming in for surgery and inform them of their admission time. • Induction for new employees
• Make-up artist. • Customer service. • Opening and closing the store (including tills).
Human Resources and Industrial Relations
Psychology (Major), Communications (Minor)