- LGBT+ in MediaBranding solution for an event hosted by MA Broadcast Journalism students at City, University of London. Focusing on connecting LGBT+ members of the media industry with up and coming studying professionals. Based on creating an identity representative of both the LGBT+ community, whilst retaining a professional and corporate direction, capturing the attention of both industry professionals and students alike.
- Rachel VictoriaRachel Victoria is an up and coming musician from Birmingham. As can be seen below her clear brand identity has been created with the consideration of notoriety and recognition as its key value. As a new artist a campaign consisting of EP Cover, Imagery, Poster prints and online presence, in form of video and header; provides strong representative visual identity.
- Adidas Motion AppAdidas Motion app finds clean air routes with less pollution. This helps young athletes avoid breathing in high levels of pollution in London, whilst encouraging them to get others away from pollution emitting transport. The product links to social media, which will create a hype around the new app, as athletes can refer friends which gains them both benefits; thus gaining the product notoriety in a widespread audience.
- Saying Yeah Alright, To Saying No Ta.The response is a solution to creating a physical that following personal ethical beliefs over professional ethical standards in design help one develop as a graphic designer. The response which is created advises the audience to make their own decisions, through showing the positive points of saying no to a client and therefore turning something, which comes across as a negative into a positive. Giving them the confidence to be able to do so, and also giving them the ability to be more passiona
- Monogram MagazineA magazine designed to entice a luxury fashion market, to explain to them the effects of buying into luxury fashion brands. Swaying their opinion to make more conscious choices, in terms of their consumption, and the way in which it enables large companies to command the industry as a whole.
+ View all
Junior Graphic DesignerTreatwell
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I specialised in graphic design within the larger brand creative team. Working within the marketing team I created CRM, social content, and printed media, across 11 markets. The role allowed me to be heavily CRM design-focused, working closely with the CRM team to improve the design and building process to increase customer engagement. This also allowed me to further develop my skillset in social media creation, ensuring that the external-facing marketing elements were aligned throughout each campaign. I was closely involved with the entirety of the creative process, working with my seniors and other teams to ensure concepts came together to help the business thrive. Unfortunately, I was made redundant due to COVID-19 affecting the business.
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Branding Design
- Visual Identity
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Art Direction
- Digital Design
- UX Design
- UI Design