- LGBT+ in MediaBranding solution for an event hosted by MA Broadcast Journalism students at City, University of London. Focusing on connecting LGBT+ members of the media industry with up and coming studying professionals. Based on creating an identity representative of both the LGBT+ community, whilst retaining a professional and corporate direction, capturing the attention of both industry professionals and students alike.
- Rachel VictoriaRachel Victoria is an up and coming musician from Birmingham. As can be seen below her clear brand identity has been created with the consideration of notoriety and recognition as its key value. As a new artist a campaign consisting of EP Cover, Imagery, Poster prints and online presence, in form of video and header; provides strong representative visual identity.
- Adidas Motion AppAdidas Motion app finds clean air routes with less pollution. This helps young athletes avoid breathing in high levels of pollution in London, whilst encouraging them to get others away from pollution emitting transport. The product links to social media, which will create a hype around the new app, as athletes can refer friends which gains them both benefits; thus gaining the product notoriety in a widespread audience.
- Saying Yeah Alright, To Saying No Ta.The response is a solution to creating a physical that following personal ethical beliefs over professional ethical standards in design help one develop as a graphic designer. The response which is created advises the audience to make their own decisions, through showing the positive points of saying no to a client and therefore turning something, which comes across as a negative into a positive. Giving them the confidence to be able to do so, and also giving them the ability to be more passiona
- Monogram MagazineA magazine designed to entice a luxury fashion market, to explain to them the effects of buying into luxury fashion brands. Swaying their opinion to make more conscious choices, in terms of their consumption, and the way in which it enables large companies to command the industry as a whole.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerSkin + Me
London, United KingdomFull Time
I worked as part of a small creative team, focusing on building a brand for the prescription skincare company. I collaborated closely with the marketing and growth teams to ensure creation and continuous testing of successful ads, and content. My role allowed for various CRM projects as part of the brands growing customer journey, working with tech to in depth test flows and mould the creative journey to allow the consumer the best possible brand experience. I also worked on and lead various OOH print led projects, communicating closely with our PR team to guarantee the best possible creative relationship with our affiliates.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working as a Graphic Designer for HelloFresh the UK's leading recipe box, I increased engagement, acquisition, and retention through creative. As part of the a creative duo, contributing into the larger global creative output, I was involved in creating digital and print assets including national out of home advertising, social media assets/strategies as well as orchestrating 360 campaigns and creative direction. Whilst also maintaining the business’ UK market’s BAU output, including creating direct mail materials, in-box marketing materials, affiliates and a plethora of other asset formats. My experience enabled me to use my creativity in order to develop engaging and effective visuals that helped drive customer loyalty and inspired creative teams across the brand globally, during which time creating excellent communication channels between the creative teams and internal/external stakeholders.
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Branding Design
- Visual Identity
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Art Direction
- Digital Design
- UX Design
- UI Design