Experienced Events Coordinator and Data Analyst with a with a 1st Class Hnrs (BSc) in Chemistry from Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd. Over 4 years working in the industry has developed me in to a strong and reliable media and events professional. Skilled in Events Coordination, Data Analysis, Marketing Planning, Financial Reporting, and systems including self-developed Excel based systems using advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code.
- Freelance Data Analysis (Events)o Analysed vast transactional data sets, producing in depth revenue analysis reports which was then presented directly to festival directors and shareholders. o Coordinated with over 6 different ticketing vendors (Universal, Ticketmaster etc) to build a complete festival attendee database for attendees since 2010. This database was then analysed to create heat maps and data tables to guide the fesitvals 2019 marketing plan
Projects credited in
- Cannes Creative Leaders ProgrammeWhat is your leadership strategy? To help creative executives lead their teams, agencies and companies more successfully, Cannes Lions and the Berlin School of Creative Leadership offer a special two-week intensive training initiative taking place in Berlin and Cannes. What is it? Leaders in today’s creative communications industries face a host of challenges, from rapidly evolving tech to navigating new business models and changing relationships with consumers. This two-week programme is designed to help those already in a leadership position or heading into one transform such challenges into opportunities, successfully leading a team towards creative excellence and making even bigger impact. Participants will spend one week in Berlin and one week in Cannes. They’ll gain insight into the ever-changing creative communications industry, find out how developments in digital and media will affect it and learn how to lead creatives and creativity most effectively. How much? €8,890 When? Berlin, Germany: 12–17 June 2017 and Cannes, France: 19–24 June 2017 Who is it for? The programme is designed for navigators and shapers in the creative industry. If you are transforming your business and wish to articulate your personal Creative Strategic Leadership Strategy then this programme is for you. Ideal for agency, marketing and communication industry decision-makers responsible for managing creative teams and/or in charge of significant budgets including creative directors, account managers, brand managers, marketing & communication directors, managing directors as well as media and digital media producers. Whether you are a senior executive, team leader, creative or entrepreneur- this programme gives you the leadership raw materials to take your career to the next level.Specifically, it addresses three areas essential for advancing creative excellence: • The rapidly changing creative communication industries landscape • Digital and media transformation • Leading creatives and creativity
- CMO Accelerator ProgrammeA whole new perspective on the future of marketing This highly customised two-day programme is unlike any other currently available, enabling senior marketing leaders to return to their companies better prepared to deliver sustainable and endurable brand value. What is it? This two-day programme is tailored to each senior marketing leader and is designed to ensure they return to their companies with the tools to create 24/7 content strategies, build brand equity and know the best ways to deal with any problems they may face along the way. It’s an opportunity to work alongside Jim Stengel, Procter & Gamble’s former Global Chief Marketing Officer, to focus on specific issues they face in both their companies and the industry as a whole. How much? €3,995 (+TVA). Price includes full-week pass to Cannes Lions. When? 23–24 June 2017 Participants will attend the Festival in June, where they will pick up new ideas from engaging talks and masterclasses, see exhibitions of the world’s best creative work and kick-start new partnerships through a series of networking events. In the second half of the Festival week, they’ll come together under the mentorship of Jim Stengel and work in small groups to discuss their individual challenges. Award-winning creatives and marketers will join the group straight from the Cannes Lions stage to share their knowledge and industry insights. What's included? • Private offsite classroom • Exclusive dinner on Monday 19 June • Full-week delegate pass to Cannes Lions • Access to the Awards Shows, Closing Gala and all Festival networking events Who is it for? The Accelerator is specifically created for “client leaders, those already in that position or aspiring to be a senior marketing leader. Candidates would expected to be at least mid-to senior-level executives, heads of product divisions, with at least 10 years of work experience and a minimum of three to five years of management experience — from any size company, any industry, and any country within the private or public sectors. Executives who have recently been promoted to positions of significant managerial responsibility or are clearly on track for such roles. Senior executives without current managerial responsibilities and business consultants with senior-level client experience should contact Steve Latham to discuss their candidacy. What will they learn? As well as focusing on helping participants become the best possible marketing leaders, there will be emphasis on how to confront failure and risk. The programme will include: • Ways to create a 24/7 content strategy where international media owners present their methods • Discussion about what top young marketers want from their chief marketing officers • Individual chief marketing officer ‘nightmare’ presentations and group work to provide solutions • An interview with Advertiser of the Year • One-to-one sessions with Jim Stengel • A panel of three chief marketing officers who will discuss how they organise and manage their brands • Real-time ideating on real-time issues • Sessions covering the role of the chief marketing officer now and in the future
- Masters of CreativityBecome a master of creative excellence Stepping up into a senior management role requires a well-rounded yet comprehensive knowledge of every area within creative communications, as well as the ability to develop and lead an efficient team. The Masters of Creativity programme is designed to help people with around seven years’ industry experience hone their skills in everything from selling creativity to strategic leadership. The Programme The programme takes place during Cannes Lions and is divided into eight hour-long modules, each led by a professional at the top of their game: from award-winning creative directors to CEOs from the world’s biggest agencies. These are the people who know exactly what it takes to create stand-out work. Participants work in multi-discipline groups alongside a mentor to answer a real-life brief set by a global brand, before presenting their response on the final day to the client. It’s a collaborative experience and a chance to learn with people from a host of different job backgrounds, company types and countries. The winning team will collect with trophy onstage during the Awards Show. The Brief This year, the brief for the Masters of Creativity has been set by Mondelez International, who are asking participants to convince EU adult consumers that Oreo cookies are not just for kids. An initial briefing document can be downloaded below. Those taking part in the programme will receive a more comprehensive brief two weeks before the Festival. The Masters Each module is presented by a ‘master’, a truly outstanding industry expert who draws on their knowledge, experience and insights, delivering world-class learning exclusively to the group. Masters are briefed pre-Festival and create exclusive presentations only available for the class.
- Young Marketers AcademyAward-winning work starts with a creatively brave marketer This course for young professionals working for client marketer companies addresses the importance of creativity in communications and provides a bigger picture of a marketer's role. What is it? Agencies crave creatively brave and challenging clients, those who understand the power of a brief in creating award-winning, stand-out work. So rising young marketers need to be able to develop strong client-agency relationships and navigate the ever-changing industry, all while boosting their careers. The five-day programme is designed to help them do just that, through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical coaching – all against the backdrop of Cannes Lions. How much? €2,295 (+TVA). Full-week delegate pass to Cannes Lions including Innovation, Entertainment plus Awards Shows, Young Lions Party and Closing Gala. When? 18–23 June 2017 How does it work? Attendees hear from industry leaders who share the latest thinking on the modern brand. They find out what goes into stand-out, Lion-winning campaigns with a guided tour of all the work. They meet senior marketing leaders to learn how to empower their team to greatness and examine the latest digital innovations in digital panel discussions with social media and tech companies. The programme is immersive, a chance to meet like-minded people and focus on developing themselves, their brands and organisations. Who is it for? With only 35 places available, space is limited and delegates must be aged 30 years or under, working for a client marketer company with experience writing creative briefs and working with agencies. Those with one to two years’ experience will thrive at the Young Marketers Academy. Previously, people with the following job roles have taken part in the course: Social media managers, marketing directors, campaign directors, global digital marketing managers, campaign co-ordinators, junior brand managers. What's included? • Exclusive classroom sessions • Creative toolkit: a summary of what's been learnt to take back to the office • Bespoke networking opportunities • One to one mentoring • Complimentary lunch • Exclusive access to Cannes Lions School Campus Key takeaways The programme is designed to reflect the ever-changing marketing landscape while boosting the core skills that every marketer needs to develop. Five core sections will be covered:1
+ Show more
- Production Management
- Event Management
- Academic Research
- Event Logistics
- Analysing Data
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis