You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
My name is Camilla. I am a 26-year-old Dane who has been working in the fashion and lifestyle industry for the last 10 years. I've built my career up from sales, PR, project management and marketing to a position in fashion e-commerce and online communication. This valuable experience has allowed me to explore and understand various aspects of the lifestyle industry.
My responsibilities: · Manage all business operations for Nué webshop · Online communications encompassing SoMe, websites and newsletters for both B2C store and B2B inhouse brands · Drive brand vision home using all potential media channels · Day-to-day team management · Engaged in sourcing new brands and buying stock from existing suppliers for sale in shop and online · Planning and coordination with store managers regarding all aspects of brand, seasonal drops and communications · Key coordinator for biannual stock and sample sales handling all communications and planning My accomplishments: · Successfully managed the design, development and deploy ment of a new webshop platform · Designed and built new brand websites for B2C and B2B markets · Created and implemented an online marketing strategy for Nué and over two years, grew followers 1000% in its most important social channel, Instagram · Oversaw the creative direction, styling and publishing of editorials for online marketing · Reinvented the way Nué Online works by becoming more data driven using periodic measurement of initiatives from revenue, visitor-based KPI’s in Google Analytics, monthly reporting, store feedback, customer surveys and focus groups
· Primary responsibilities as the key coordinator of a high-profile design competition and award show, “Dansk Design Talent”, where promising fashion designers design a collection for famous musicians · Creative writing and graphics using Photoshop and InDesign · Project planning for everything from fashion shoots to larger press events
· Customer service on- and offline · Visual and online merchandising · Content planning and execution on social media
· Coordinated invitations, guest lists and seating charts for major shows and press events during NYC fashionweek · Corresponding and coordinating with stylists and editors regarding sample send-outs · Strategic planning of collaborations between clients and relevant media outlets
· Customer service, visual merchandising and styling
· Content creation for print and online magazines · Styling, product selection, editing and copywriting along with some graphic design · Responsible for maintaining contact with relevant companies and PR agencies and participating in fashionweeks · Published a monthly street style page, occasional shopping guides and multiple editorials
Finalizing BA project involved themes as brand-authenticity and Corporate Cultural responsibility
Specialization in marketing with brand building focus