• Manage individual team member’s calendars: meetings, travel schedules, leave dates. • Coordinate meeting and conference schedules, venues, teleconference, presentation equipment, and other meeting requirements including food/refreshments. • Arrange travel bookings, hotel, transportation, visas and coordinates with any external parties as required for the same, including travel agents, hotels, and transport services. • Facilitates cash advances, reimbursements, expense reports. • Liaise with other team secretaries for administrative coordination for requirements by the company. • On boarding for New starters • Collect, Compile and Organize Presentation and Meeting Materials. • Support individual administrative requirements of team members.
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of stock. • Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems • Updating & Analysing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand using Pivot tables • Creating Delivery notes, invoices & reports using the IT system.
•Assist Project Managers in monitoring, managing and maintaining allocated Production projects from the specified point of hand-over to final delivery or installation. •Source materials, manufacturers and suppliers. •Assist Project Managers with budgeting of assigned projects and monitoring of actual spend throughout projects. •Maintain production timelines along with Project Managers ensuring deadlines are met. •Liaise with production staff, contractors and suppliers on behalf of Project Managers. •Purchase materials and place orders following company processes and procedures.
• Managing COO’s diary & Organise intricate travel and accommodation for all senior staff • Arranging Visas for all staff • Providing general administrative support to senior Managers & Directors • Managing and updating staff holiday, sickness and time of in lieu forms • Liaising with Trustees, organising Board Meetings sending Board papers and taking minutes • Processing & Approving PO’s on behalf of Senior staff • Credit Card reconciliation • Book meeting rooms and arrange catering • Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
• Managing the Head of Creative Diary • Raise purchase orders, expense claims and arranging invoices & monitor Windows Budget • Making appointments and arranging travel and accommodation • Organising internal & External meetings attending and taking minutes • Liaising with other staff regulatory authorities, suppliers and clients etc. • Carrying out routine administrative duties like photocopying and filing etc. • Resolve all queries from stores and Visual Management • Maintain and update Windows database and Visual calendar • Coordination of all orders and deliveries of fixtures, fittings and print to all stores Worldwide • Coordinate communication to stores via weekly news brief for tasks related to visual execution • To liaise with all departments across the business to provide a effortless process • In depth collection, analysis and integration of information
• Preparation & despatch of samples to suppliers, external functions/events, reviews as required by critical path • Receive, unpack & allocate samples as delivered into division on a daily basis • Preparation with and assistance at sample sales and product reviews • Maintain sample storage areas as required by buying teams • Assist teams with maintaining departmental files by adopting best practice for common filing • Assist with collation of information for divisional activities as instructed by line manager and in accordance with critical path • Booking meeting rooms and co-ordinating attendees’ availability
Key skills Level 3