• Supported the B2B marketing team in executing the UK marketing plan (to educate, inspire and connect with brands) • Helped managing events strategy, logistics and production: emails, invitation, venue, deck, planning and reporting • Supported internal teams (sales, brand strategy) in customised event management logistics • Localised content to suit the UK market from the Twitter EMEA / global content, research and comms teams • Sourced new and interesting merchandise for various events (example) • Created a new process to manage requests and merchandise needs for the sales floor. • Assisted with PO creation and invoicing. • Contributed in tangible ways to the successful execution of the UK marketing plan, contributing to creative ideas (example) • Developed a solid understanding of Twitter in the B2B ecosystem • Sought-after collaborator across Twitter’s sales team
• Assist the marketing manager and supporting the team with marketing activities • Writing online content • Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required • Updating and maintaining the company's documentation and database • Handle to completion, customer/client contacts and issues within the assigned scope of responsability • Social media strategy to drive acquisition, engagement, and conversation across social platforms for the company and artists
• Planned, coordinated and executed events – Oversaw the planning and execution of logistics and operations for private meetings, conferences, road/trade shows and special events. • Managed all sort of the event operations – The facility selection, contracting, pricing, transportation, accommodations, food and beverage selections and audio/visual service arrangements. • Supervised production of events – Worked with event sponsors and internal/external teams on all aspects of the planning. • Planned the event floor plan and its budget and produced the event materials and accessories. • Re-assessed the communication plans, special packages, processes, and look-and-feel appeal in collaboration with cross-company teams. • Assisted in acheiving business objectives through leads generated from seminars, special events and trade shows. • Negotiated and managed contracts with sub-contractors and vendors. Brands I’ve worked for: BASF - curation assistant & Coordination of the Creator Space BCN Creatathon. Novartis, SEAT & Alstom - Team bulding and Public pitch training assistant. SANOFI - Crisis training assistant.
- Creative artwork, POS, brand boards, e-flyers and business invitations. - Advance knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop. - Working alongside Account Manager to keep all materials and campaigns organised – logging coverage, creating reports & mailing. - Contributing to strategy and creative brainstorms - Helping to prepare weekly client updates Brands I’ve worked for: TCN, Dingo, M2 Beauté, Lovable Man, Mhims, Mister Guau, Maria Mare, OHO (Olive Health Oil) & Iberic Box
- Implementation of the new brand image in the presentation of results and future customers on the PPTs & PDFs. - Involvement in proposed brand experience, brainstormings, strategy proposals and content. - Content responsible on Emerge Italy (Spotify App sponsored by Ford). I was used to speak with labels and publishers from all over Europe to make sure we had all the content needed in the app. - Internal meetings with our Branded Experience team in France, Italy and Spain. Keep the communication on how where we doing the proposals for future internationalization of the campaign. - Looking for new media and design programs to create personalized DIY templates for the campaign results. Brands I’ve worked for: Ford, Desperados, José Cuervo, Shell, Beck’s & Spotify (internal communication).
- Dealing with initial inquiries and assessing project feasibility - Collating case-studies to highlight risks and potential of proposed sites - Planning support: preparation, submission, negotiation and monitoring of applications - Researching - Researching applicable policy for proposed advertisement - Assisting on projects where needed Brands I’ve worked for: Cesc Fàbregas, Cesc Fàbregas Academy, INTSIGHT & Alex Corretja.