You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Create a third of the magazine including regular features such as the culture pages, gossip pages and our monthly boys feature. • Conduct the vast majority of the magazine’s celebrity interviews for both print and online features. • Come up with different features ideas including contact and page layout to pitch to the editor. • Write and edit the entire website using CMS and push them out over our social media channels. • Manage the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the entire magazine and use it to promote our current issues and web stories. • Responsible for subbing, proof reading finals and organising and paying freelancers. • Communicate daily with PRs from celebrity PRs to book and music PRS, to create and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Assist in the preparation for the upcoming Ultimate Women Awards by researching and pitching nominees for the shortlist. • Interview candidates and write their candid real-life stories for the judging packs, endorsing them as a potential winner. • Communicate with PRs, agents and the nominees regarding their questions, requirements and attendance in regards to the awards. • Conduct celebrity interviews and write up copy on behalf of the entertainment team. • Research and write monthly features for the features and entertainment teams, including interviewing case studies and experts. • Assist with regular features for the magazine such as features about men, sex, careers and the front section. • Contribute pages to the website including writing beauty and book reviews.
• Assisted the Features and Entertainment teams writing features, sidebars and interviews while helping the office run smoothly. • Wrote culture reviews and delivered ideas such as trends to both the front news section and culture pages. • Researched and wrote regular features such as Street-Style and Sex: Tried and Tested pages. • Maintained and updated the forward planning lists including film, TV, books, arts and theatre. • Worked with the Online Editor; creating the monthly cultural round-up, using interactive social media and writing travel reviews. • Collated and wrote both the Letters and Contributors pages every month while handling reader’s letters and complaints. • Contributed to weekly papers meetings and generated ideas for monthly features meetings.
• Assisted the Features, Celebrity and Health desks with tasks such as research, transcribing, administration and cuts. • Pitched ideas for features for all three desks. • Provided support such as filing, photocopying and answering phones to the entire office when needed.
• Assisted the Features and Entertainment desks with tasks such as research, transcribing, fact checking and setting up interviews. • Attended and prepared cuts for features meetings and wrote copy for pages such as Hey It’s Ok and Dos and Don'ts. • Acted as second PA to the Editor-in-Chief.
• Worked on the Diary desk at the Mail on Sunday providing support to the Editors including reporting and admin. • Reported from diary events such as parties and red carpets and contribute to both the blog and Sunday column when possible. • Conducted research, wrote up copy and liaised with PR companies and celebrity agents.
• Wrote short, funny, celebrity stories reacting to the day’s showbiz news. • Researched current celebrity stories for the website. • Uploaded multiple stories per shift and worked to tight deadlines, which required using photoshop, social media and CMS.