French-American marketer with an eye for creative and innovative global marketing strategies. I am results driven and passionate about everything digital for the B2B space. Fast-paced environments and team work fuel my motivation to tackle new challenges and get things done!
• Manage $2.5MM budget for EMEA, Latin America & Asia Pacific. • Launch digital marketing strategy for EMEA (Advertising Week Europe 2016). • Enforce sales’ enablement tool, Salesforce, adoption for non-US sales teams. • Motivate employee to run original content strategies, leading to 604% uplift in PR recognition in Q1 2016 v. Q1 2015. • Execute planning, messaging for industry events: Mobile World Congress, Advertising Week, Cannes Lions Festival. • Direct a team of 4 employees; hire & train new employee in digital marketing and manage 5 PR agencies.
• Created lead generation paid media plan, and applied success tracking system via UTMs, Marketo, Salesforce & Google Analytics. • In 2015, responsible for 37% lift in qualified leads and 68% new accounts, $35,000 in revenue. • Directed US & Canada PR agencies to fulfill content strategy and exceeded KPIs by 20%. • Editor-in-Chief for in-house magazine, the Programmatic Mind Magazine 9, shared with +35,000 industry experts.
• 2015 Conference: o Implemented project management structure for 9 committee members. o Cut costs by 18% in budget management. o Administered 1,0000 attendees’ application process and experience. o Coached 10 volunteers in front-of-house operations during the conference. • 2014 conference: Advertised TEDxToronto to new audiences in the city driving a 10% new delegate base.
Chango Inc. was acquired by Rubicon Project in April 2015. • Received “Action Oriented” award for persistence, drive and commitment to client success. • Advised +53 direct clients and agencies (including Fortune 500) on digital marketing strategy and investment. • Operated top clients’ digital campaigns comprising 25% of company revenue. • Liaised on cross-department collaboration to ensure first-rate, efficient day-to-day customer experience.
• Envisioned original content opportunities for B2B online branding: o Targeted C-level audience via CEO’s new LinkedIn Pulse and, o Weekly digital campaign, “It’s Friday! B2B Myth Busters!” across all social media platforms. • Increased influencer followership on Twitter by +30% and 4X on LinkedIn.
• Increased visibility on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn. Reached over 320 major industry influencers. • Ghostwrote the company blog on workplace culture, management and company team building.
• Designed an approachable virtual experience for Cisco collaboration product through self-taught HTML coding. • Officiated and trained +50 cross-team global employees on the product & implemented user-incentive program. • Structured classified cross-functional resources on new business models for the team.
Bachelors in Political Science & Sociology
"A consummate professional who juggles a countless number of tasks for campaigns and never drops the ball. Consistently puts her team in a position to get more revenue and to perform." - Chango Inc.
McGill University Award for athletic and academic excellence (received twice).