- That Superdrug FeelingFollowing a Superdrug pitch win, we have been working on a completely new creative direction for the brand. The campaign aims to define ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ in a Brave new light and showcase Superdrug like never before. In each ad, daring, bold, cheeky, fun, colourful and fierce individuals express the new brand personality, which is always underpinned with a ‘Super Smug’ money saving message to encapsulate everything you feel when you shop in-store or online. Shot by music video director, C
- Rebranding FeminismWhen Elle Magazine approached Brave, I jumped at the oportunity to represent the agency and work with 16 year old Jinan Younis to 'Rebrand Feminism'. Alongside Mother and W+K, I worked with Jinan to communicate her perspective on feminism. She believes everyone should be a feminist; her mum, dad, male and female school friends - but they just don't think they are, because Feminism is too extreme for them and they don't really know how it even touches their lives.
- #MyJohnFriedaThe beginning of a content series for John Frieda hair care... more to come in 2017 so watch this space. John Frieda have a huge range of products for different hair types. So we wanted to help women identify the range for them, through a series of films that follow truly inspirational, empowering women, their lives and style.
- LoveHoney TVCCampaign - Pick of the Week The Drum - Ad of the Year Online sextoy retailer LoveHoney are the biggest in the world. They wanted to create a TVC, targeting couples and get them excited about venturing into the wonderful world of sextoys. This pitch winning concept became their fun, innuendo-filled TVC spot (the first they have been able to put on TV at 9PM) but also the visual style became their brand identity - taking them away from cheesy, seedy, sex industry clichés, into a more playful, a
- Clipper Teapot TourLovely Clipper Tea, wanted to do something magical to sample their products and drive awareness (and love) for their brand. So in a true Wallace & Gromit style, I came up with the Clipper Magical Teapot Tour. The tour involved our giant 'Betty' travelling around the most beautiful parts of the UK and on the chime of 'teatime' it would overflow with beautiful Clipper loveliness...
- Annie Sloane #25ProjectThe original global Chalk Paint brand, Annie Sloane, were turning 25 years old. To celebrate we decided to create the #25Project and transform 25 community spaces around the world to showcase the brands global footprint, range of colours, fabrics and techniques, but mainly to hero the local stockists of Annie's network.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- LNDR - Get Dressed For 2021The year our lives were turned upside down. And when it came to fashun? We really did mix it up. Because after some research told us that old PJs to WOFH* had become the norm, saggy butt joggers every day seemed totally plausible and dressing from the waist up was an everyday occurrence – we realised some of us had got a little too comfortable. Intro LNDR, the queens of comfort. But comfort that doesn’t mean oversized everything and slack elastic. LNDR comfort is sleek, sculpting, impeccably en1
- John Frieda: Shades of MeAn Instagram feed is a curated, colourful visual representation of your unique style and self-expression. But what exactly do the colours you gravitate to you say about you? We created a bespoke colour-based film generator for John Frieda’s Shades of Me campaign. I worked on the creative execution of the project across copy for film assets, and the mobile and desktop platforms, creative direction of the fashion and lifestyle asset shoot, and collaborated on visual direction.
- LNDR - Camel ToeLNDR is a brand that creates high-end activewear at a high-end price. They combine cutting edge technology with sleek, stripped back styling to make the only gym kit their savvy, high-achieving audience would ever need. The problem? Activewear is absolutely everywhere. So how do you grab attention in a market cluttered with fast-fashion, aspirational quotes, influencers, dubious subscription schemes and eye-watering prints? You dare to tell the sweaty, crotch-y truth. We scoured comments, real1
- Xylem Take Steps to Solve Water.We’re facing a water crisis like never before. Litter is being washed into drains and polluting our waterways, blocking them and causing floods. On top of this, billions of people still don’t have access to safe drinking water and are forced to walk a daily average of six kilometers to reach it. Xylem wanted to continue leveraging their partnership with Manchester City FC and Xylem brand ambassador, Pep Guardiola to tackle these issues head on. We started by introducing the world to Ploggin1
- Funkin CocktailsWhenever you’re feeling fine It’s Funkin Time! This Summer, we introduced the world to the miniature singing extraordinaire that is the Funkin Queen, in our first, quite literally, all singing and dancing campaign for Funkin Cocktails. Our pocket-sized queen appeared in living rooms, countertops and refrigerators in order to tell the world that even the smallest wins are worth celebrating with a delicious cocktail. Expanding out across film, social, OOH, print and POS, we brought some musi
- Love Honey - Light relief in lockdownBrave have won a whopping £250,000 worth of outdoor media for our cheekiest client, Lovehoney – the UK’s largest sex toy retailer. The prize was awarded for the Ocean Outdoor Crucial Creative competition. The competition called for brands to raise a smile during the easing of lockdown. This year has seen countless studies finding a rise in stress levels. When we venture out, it feels like we’re trapped in a nightmarish science fiction movie, with ‘social distancing’, ‘masks’, and ‘lockdown’ beco
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Senior Art Director
- London, United KingdomFull Time
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Art Directing