A self-motivated and determined recent BA Hons Fashion Styling and Production graduate, who is wanting to pursue a role within fashion. Incorporating cultural, social and political movements within my work has allowed styling to become a way of manifesting ideas. As an analyst of historical and modern art, from Neoclassicism to modernism, escapism has become an important aspect of my work. I have experience working within the fashion industry as a stylist assistant, stylist, within PR and interning for publications and digital fashion companies.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Assisting CommuneEAST founder Leanne Elliott Young with shoots, creative direction etc. - Assisting with Berthold campaigns and imagery. - Assisting with creating and editing social media content. - Assisting with scheduling, spreadsheets etc. - Assisting with IRL CommuneEAST Book Club.
I have experience assisting for stylist like Oliver Vaughn (fashion editor of Blanc Magazine) which included researching for upcoming shoots, finding designers relevant for shoots, dealing with returns, organising and maintaining garments. I was also a stylist for designers like Pam Bancino as well as a stylist for lookbooks for Mulo.
- Assisting with the distribution of samples. - organising returned samples. - Organising and merchandising showroom. - Liaising with stylist, publications and VIP clients. - Administrative duties and assisting with other duties. - Assisting during London Fashion Week, - Assisting with mail-outs - Assisting with ticket request - Assisting the shows of designers like Roberta Einer, Marta Juxoubowski and more
- Managing the distribution of samples. - Handling returned samples - Assisting in the Showroom - Creating newsletters for Black PR's mail outs. - Creating and editing client and publication list - Hosting London Fashion Week events Black PR clients. - Assisting the showroom manager and company owners.
- Assisting the stylist and creative director for Harper's Bazaar India for shoots based in London, UK. - Contacting PR companies - Collecting samples from brands and PR's. - Assisting the shoot (dressing models, credits etc) - Returning samples to PR's. - maintaining samples. - Dealing with models request.
- Assisting on Shoots - Returning garments - Maintaining incoming samples. - Organising fashion cupboard - Dealing with magazine mail outs. - Assisting fashion editors, assistants and directors for Fabulous. - Writing credits.
- Sourcing street style, editorial, campaigns, runway and lookbook images. - Editing through content for the Modist app - Creating Brand, Trend and Product pages for the App - Preparing and uploading content for the App - Going through the Buyers Guide from Browns Store
Stylist for MULO Mens Spring/Summer 2017 lookbook.